Your Strip Club

What makes your makes a strip club your favorite? Other than the ladies, is it the décor, atmosphere and customer service of the staff or is it the location? Please feel free to include any bad experiences either as a client or staff.
  • Paven
  • 09-12-2012, 08:36 PM
I love it when the Hazmat cleaning team shows up with their black lights and bleach lol.
I can tell you that in New Orleans, most of the clubs are on Bourbon St. within close proximity. The best is Rick's. Best girls and definitely upscale. Down the street is Rick's Sports Bar, not so upscale and kind of weird trying to watch a game and the dancers at the same time.
My home turf is Houston and thats the bulk of my S-C experience.

The things that make a srip club "good" come first (not in any order): Decore, food, lighting, privacy reasonable cost, and extras. Pick exactly what you like best and discard what is not a deal breaker. I put a primium on it being high-end, and by that I mean not Las Palmas or the other Telelphone Road Korean Bars (SW Houston)

A very important thing for me is to feel comfortable and secure. Treasures (Chimney Rock and Richmond in Houston) used to be perfict for me.

Haqving evaluated a place for the thiongs that make a place attractive, the final deal mqker/beaker is location for me. Its gotta be in a "good" part of town and its gotta be a short walk from a bus stop. In Houston, this means close to The Galleria I think.

Treasures used to meet all the requirements but now has legal problems. , Center Foldsis also close by. Michael's is several quality steps lower (Harwin and Hwy 59) and harder to get to—not a pleasent area for walking. Same for Colorado down the block on Hillcroft and 59, but to a lesser degree.
I love it when the Hazmat cleaning team shows up with their black lights and bleach lol. Originally Posted by Paven

That is a good club ... and my bedroom.
  • Old-T
  • 09-13-2012, 05:50 PM
Can't add a lot--I think every SC I've been to in the last 25 years is because the lady I was with wanted to go. It was fun because it turned her on, but I doubt I'd go on my own.
A moment of silence please as I remember the Platinum Plus in Memphis as it was in its glory days.
Since getting into the hobby I don't waste my money at the strip club any more
Its gotta be in a "good" part of town and its gotta be a short walk from a bus stop. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Bless a man for knowing what he needs! Gotta be a story in there somewhere!!
What makes your makes a strip club your favorite? Other than the ladies, is it the décor, atmosphere and customer service of the staff or is it the location? Please feel free to include any bad experiences either as a client or staff. Originally Posted by CuddlyBear
Hmmmm my favorite strip club is any club where the girls are HOT and clean , bartender is hot and friendly ....and extras are allowed.
Bless a man for knowing what he needs! Gotta be a story in there somewhere!! Originally Posted by Sisyphus
The Rest of The Story:

I am no longer a vigrous stud who imagines that he can give as good as he gets when it comes to Whip-N-Ass; so a "good" part of town and an up-scale club helps me to avoid potentially bad situations I can no longer deal with.

As part of the above, a physical disability prevents me from operating a motor vehicle any longer . . . .hense the bus stop requirement and the remarks about ease of walking. At times, I will use a cab—but rarely.

I would love to get out to The St. James and other clubs in Houston, but it is not possible.
Grown tired of strip clubs now. Everybody knows me and even with turnover there is just too much stripper drama. I have dated many out of the club. My time came to move on any I have only been back one time in two months because an ex girlfriend came back. She wants to get back but the thrill is gone as B B King would say
Want to really try the $B scene now.
I went to a strip club outside of Kansas City, on the Ks side once and got a table dance. The lady decided it was a good idea to stand on my thighs, while wearing heels and shake her snatch in my face. That lasted a whole 20 seconds before I told her to get the fuck off of me and go away. I ended up with two heel sized bruises on my thighs and I've never been back.
  • Old-T
  • 09-15-2012, 11:30 AM
I went to a strip club outside of Kansas City, on the Ks side once and got a table dance. The lady decided it was a good idea to stand on my thighs, while wearing heels and shake her snatch in my face. That lasted a whole 20 seconds before I told her to get the fuck off of me and go away. I ended up with two heel sized bruises on my thighs and I've never been back. Originally Posted by KenMonk
So I guess that one is not your favorite one.
Teasers in key west is pretty good. Good atmosphere, beautiful girls, most are from eastern europe. Reasonable drink prices and the lap dances within their rules that are pretty spectacular. Like other hobbiest I haven't gone too often since I found the hobby, would rather participate than just get teased.