Need some traveling advice..PLease

Can anyone offer me some advice on what would be the next town to travel to that would be worth it for a provider to go provide her services @. I was going to Jackson miss. Then I decided not to because I heard it was a bad area, anyone have any suggestions I have my bags packed and I am at a road block as far as where to go, any suggestions would be appreciated please pm me..susan
You don't pack your bags until you know where you're going for sure.
Check out LE reports of the city you're interested in, check out competition, then post your feelers. If you're getting non-stop calls from that city - check it out. If not, check out another city. Use all resources (p411, ter, datecheck, bigdoggie, AveX, bestgfe,..etc) Depending on where you're going of course - some boards are regional, others like this one , are national. Also, you should join the provider board on TER to get more inside info .
Can anyone offer me some advice on what would be the next town to travel to that would be worth it for a provider to go provide her services @. I was going to Jackson miss. Then I decided not to because I heard it was a bad area, anyone have any suggestions I have my bags packed and I am at a road block as far as where to go, any suggestions would be appreciated please pm me..susan Originally Posted by susan0725
try big cities; at least you will have more chance to succeed

or try canada, we don't have many good providers here & you seem very nice
You don't pack your bags until you know where you're going for sure.
Check out LE reports of the city you're interested in, check out competition, then post your feelers. If you're getting non-stop calls from that city - check it out. If not, check out another city. Use all resources (p411, ter, datecheck, bigdoggie, AveX, bestgfe,..etc) Depending on where you're going of course - some boards are regional, others like this one , are national. Also, you should join the provider board on TER to get more inside info . Originally Posted by hiddenrose
+1...to have a successful roadtrip,it takes weeks of research/planning/posting/and pr work

try the bigger cities with a small close by city thrown in for a filler between the big ones.....dakotas/colorado/phoenix are good!