AMERICAN AMBASSADOR GANG RAPED THEN MURDERED BY MUSLIMS

The details of Ambassador Steven's death are beginning to emerge. Apparently he was gang raped before the Muslims murdered him. We are dealing with subhumans. These people need to eradicated like smallpox.

U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens Sodomized By Radical Muslims Before He Was Murdered

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...ed-savage.html

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...age1987199/pg1

http://ncrenegade.com/editorial/u-s-...-being-killed/

http://crombouke.blogspot.com/2010/0...ising-and.html
ABSOLUTELY !

... We are dealing with subhumans. These people need to eradicated like smallpox.
Originally Posted by joe bloe
We are dealing with subhumans. These people need to eradicated like smallpox. Originally Posted by joe bloe

'Tis All.

'Tis All. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
So that's it; that's your contribution? Do you not think this behavior is subhuman? Do you not think we should kill our enemies? Enlighten us. What's your plan? More apologies? More pretending that Islam is a peaceful religion?
Sounds like Bullshit to me.
Obviously, anybody that would do such a thing a fucking savage....assuming it's true. Doesn't look like a particularly reliable source. I hope it's not true.

I think the point of Skylar's post is that we should all start getting nervous when you idiots start talking about exterminating an entire religion. Obviously, the US will need to take some action. What we don't need to do is to start carpet-bombing Libya, Egypt and Yemen. Dumbasses.
  • CJ7
  • 09-13-2012, 11:44 AM
bullshit
My picture explained what I think of your original post.

Hoping that the individuals who may have been responsible for this act are punished, is one thing.

Saying that because of the actions of a few, a whole group of people need to be "eradicated like smallpox" is vastly different.

If you don't want any Hitler pics in your thread stop mirroring him with your comments.
My picture explained what I think of your original post.

Hoping that the individuals who may have been responsible for this act are punished, is one thing.

Saying that because of the actions of a few, a whole group of people need to be "eradicated like smallpox" is vastly different.

If you don't want any Hitler pics in your thread stop mirroring him with your comments. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
The Muslim Brotherhood was voted into power by the MAJORITY of Egyptians. It's likely that the majority of the people support fundamentalist Islam throughout the Middle East.

Religious zealotry has become the norm for most Muslim countries.
  • WTF
  • 09-13-2012, 12:27 PM
The Muslim Brotherhood was voted into power by the MAJORITY of Egyptians. It's likely that the majority of the people support fundamentalist Islam throughout the Middle East.

Religious zealotry has become the norm for most Muslim countries. Originally Posted by joe bloe
No different than you Christians trying to take over our government.
So you are going to kill every Muslim in the world now? Is that your great plan Joe ?

How do you know the government is behind the attacks? Especially when Mohamed Morsi is trying to get a loan from IMF?

So when I see Christians walking around picketing soldiers funerals chanting about how America is doomed :

I should immediately start concocting plans to kill this family because they are one of Americas enemies, heck I should kill all Christians because if this groups is soo hateful it must mean all Christians are hateful. I should just squash them like bugs right? What a beautiful example you are setting.

Religious zealotry has become the norm for most Muslim countries. Originally Posted by joe bloe
So, you advocate the "eradication" of all Muslims? That would be around 1,500,000,00 to 2,200,000,000 human beings based on the most reliable estimates?

Would your eradication program include women and children?

And how, pray tell, would you propose that your eradication program be implemented and accomplished?

You're just popping off because you're pissed, right? I get that....but, talking about eradicating the population of what? 20% of the earth's population? You may lack insight into this Joe....but, that makes you sound kinda nutty.
  • WTF
  • 09-13-2012, 12:39 PM
....but, talking about eradicating the population of what? 20% of the earth's population? You may lack insight into this Joe....but, that makes you sound kinda nutty. Originally Posted by timpage
Makes him sound like Hitler's son.
  • CJ7
  • 09-13-2012, 01:00 PM
kinda nutty?
kinda nutty? Originally Posted by CJ7
Nuttier than a fruitcake?