bitch stole my taxi!

How has everyone's week been so far?? Any crazy stories to share???

I had an outcall tonite in KC until about midnite......as I was waiting on my taxi out front of the hotel,a drunk ass blonde bimbo and her friend came stumbling past me off the street and into the hotel..........she was loud and obnoxious as hell! She then proceeded to come back outside and got into MY Cab I was fixing to ride in! She was totaly rude and ignored me,laughing and being an ass to the taxi driver as well! So I just let her have the cab and waited on the next one.When he arrived 10 minutes later,he said he was the one who just left with "the bitch".he said she was too crazy and drunk so he dropped her off a few blocks away and came back to get me!
You slowing down?
you're too nice Dallas!
you're too nice Dallas! Originally Posted by LittleMiss
That Daughterofabitch! But I would seek solace in the fact that the taxi driver dumped her on the side of the road leaving her stranded for a good bit.
I am not usually a "confrontational" person.......but if my SO had been there,he would have approached it different {and the bitch may have lost a few of those silky blonde strands....lol}
Will we see that on Taxicab Confessions??? That would be a hoot, to see the blonde get literally kicked to the curb! LOL!
Dallas you should have been wearing your strap on, that would have distracted her or intimidated her one, then she would have been your Bitch....ijs
Sorry Dallas... the avatar distracted me
Dee you need to step up and bitch slap her. As far as that avatar goes it's mine and some day I will take it back. Luv ya
GEEZ what a bleeeeeeep!
I picked up a bunch of pictures for my avatar at the M&G in Houston last month. Just have to make sure I have permission to use them.
lol--yall guys made my day!!

Thanks!!

{Tucson--hell yeaahhh}
Dallas, sorry for your KC taxi experience...as you know, basically KC is a small-ish but friendly MidWest town.

However it does sound like karma bit the bitch in the ass, with a early taxi exit, lol
lmao I probably would have reacted different especially because its hard sometimes to get a cab there and you have to wait for a while but yea lol she got what she had coming to her! Hope you have a super positive day love!!!
Will we see that on Taxicab Confessions??? That would be a hoot, to see the blonde get literally kicked to the curb! LOL! Originally Posted by Nicolet
that's what I was thinking, that was a crazy show