Only a Conservative Republican can make a statement like this::

Rush Limbaugh Foolishly Theorizes That Al-Qaeda Wants To Make President Obama “Look Good”
Limbaugh believes that the terrorist group sacrificed Osama bin Laden for the commander in chief's gain, views which he shared on his radio show. “What do the militant Islamists want more than anything in the world? Israel gone is right,” he said, implying that Obama winning a second term would be a victory for Muslim extremists. “Even moderate Islamists wants Israel gone,” he said. “What if Ayman al-Zawahiri and other al-Qaeda leaders gave up Osama bin Laden for the express purpose of making Obama look good? Giving Obama stature, political capital.”

Now only is that statement absurd but it's a slap in the face to the Navy Seals who risked their lives- I hope they ask Romney if they agree with RUSH statement.

I wonder if RUSH thinks that in 1980 the Iranian terrorist were working with Reagan to make him(Reagan) look good by releasing the hostages on Reagan's Inauguration?
  • WTF
  • 09-14-2012, 06:07 PM
What if Rush is trying to stir up shit for rating from his dittio heads or wtf ever they call themselves.

Our righties are to far up his ass to understand the game being played...
How is the hell is this a slap in the face of the Navy Seals? What you just said is a slap in the face. Rush has a theory, he didn't say it was a fact. All over the world people are theorizing what is going on including our own Pentagon. Why aren't you jumping on them? Too cowardly?
Republicans are always full of theories and few facts...
Republicans are always full of theories and few facts... Originally Posted by ekim008
like these people?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07fTs...e_gdata_player
How is the hell is this a slap in the face of the Navy Seals? What you just said is a slap in the face. Rush has a theory, he didn't say it was a fact. All over the world people are theorizing what is going on including our own Pentagon. Why aren't you jumping on them? Too cowardly? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If RUSH thinking is correct than that means all the intelligence gathering and the whole mission by the Seals were joke. So I guess if RUSH was correct than the Seals should get zero credit because it was actually Al-Queda that handed over OBL. And you still don't see how this is a slap in the face to not only the seals but the American public.
How many times have you been slapped in the face with a cock? Sorry, stealing from CJ and WTF.
  • CJ7
  • 09-15-2012, 07:26 AM
How many times have you been slapped in the face with a cock? Sorry, stealing from CJ and WTF. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

no need to say youre sorry, everyone knows you never have an original thought ..
I am humored by how much the liberals fear one man's opinion on an entertainment show on the radio.
But, then again, they love the opinions of the actors and actresses that can get behind a mic and say anything they want.
Do you guys listen to that radio program that is on really late at night too? You know the tin foil hat show.
Rush Limbaugh Foolishly Theorizes That Al-Qaeda Wants To Make President Obama “Look Good”
Limbaugh believes that the terrorist group sacrificed Osama bin Laden for the commander in chief's gain, views which he shared on his radio show. “What do the militant Islamists want more than anything in the world? Israel gone is right,” he said, implying that Obama winning a second term would be a victory for Muslim extremists. “Even moderate Islamists wants Israel gone,” he said. “What if Ayman al-Zawahiri and other al-Qaeda leaders gave up Osama bin Laden for the express purpose of making Obama look good? Giving Obama stature, political capital.”

Now only is that statement absurd but it's a slap in the face to the Navy Seals who risked their lives- I hope they ask Romney if they agree with RUSH statement.

I wonder if RUSH thinks that in 1980 the Iranian terrorist were working with Reagan to make him(Reagan) look good by releasing the hostages on Reagan's Inauguration? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You're lying again. Rush theorized that al-Qaeda MIGHT have sacrificed Bin Laden. He didn't say they did. You are a liar.
I am humored by how much the liberals fear one man's opinion on an entertainment show on the radio.
But, then again, they love the opinions of the actors and actresses that can get behind a mic and say anything they want.
Do you guys listen to that radio program that is on really late at night too? You know the tin foil hat show. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

think most are humored by the wingnuts who are obsessed with him.Except it is sad most believe his word is gospel..
the·o·ry

   [thee-uh-ree, theer-ee] Show IPA
noun, plural the·o·ries. 1. a coherent group of tested general propositions, commonly regarded as correct, that can be used as principles of explanation and prediction for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity. Synonyms: principle, law, doctrine.

2. a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural and subject to experimentation, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact. Synonyms: idea, notion hypothesis, postulate. Antonyms: practice, verification, corroboration, substantiation.

Summary:

Theories aren't quack pot themes that are pulled out of your ass, theories have to have be based on facts or some platform that mildly relates to reality.
the·o·ry

   [thee-uh-ree, theer-ee] Show IPA
noun, plural the·o·ries. 1. a coherent group of tested general propositions, commonly regarded as correct, that can be used as principles of explanation and prediction for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity. Synonyms: principle, law, doctrine.

2. a proposed explanation whose status is still conjectural and subject to experimentation, in contrast to well-established propositions that are regarded as reporting matters of actual fact. Synonyms: idea, notion hypothesis, postulate. Antonyms: practice, verification, corroboration, substantiation.

Summary:

Theories aren't quack pot themes that are pulled out of your ass, theories have to have be based on facts or some platform that mildly relates to reality. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
What if Ayman al-Zawahiri and other al-Qaeda leaders gave up Osama bin Laden for the express purpose of making Obama look good?

No one is saying Rush's theory is scientific, like Einstein's theory of relativity.

Lots of people have theories, about lots of things, that might have happened, or might happen in the future, theories about who really killed Kennedy, about UFO's and about who's going to win the Super Bowl. They're not scientific; they're just speculation. That's all Rush was doing, speculating.

It's annoying the way liberals constantly lie. Rush speculates on something that might have happened, and the liberals immediately say that Rush said it actually happened. You guys are pathological liars.
  • CJ7
  • 09-15-2012, 09:54 AM
"what if" is all it takes to energize the simpletons and start an idiot frenzy
Here is his video, which was coincidentally de-listed from YouTube allow only those with the link to view it probably as soon as this idiocy made news. Is that he wants to make his rants harder to trace and therefore verify? Who knows? I keep my "What if's" to myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=_cU-8MRbp18

What is an unlisted video? Here ya go! http://support.google.com/youtube/bi...&answer=181547

What is an unlisted video?

An unlisted video is a different type of private video. Unlisted means that only people who know the link to the video can view it (such as friends or family to whom you send the link). An unlisted video will not appear in any of YouTube's public spaces (such as search results, your channel, or the Browse page). An unlisted video is different to a private video in these ways:
Even though your video will not appear in any of YouTube's public spaces, links to the video could still appear elsewhere on the web if anyone who knows the video's URL shares it. It is therefore up to you to maintain the privacy of your video and the unlisted URL. You can further restrict the video at any time by returning to your account and marking the video as Private.
I'm sure you will have no problems counting how many times he says the word " theory" in his segment. Heck he says it three times within the first 15 secs.