Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: pics look good, but she never made it to my hotel
Recommendation: No
  • Mokoa
  • 09-16-2012, 12:16 AM
NC/NS review.

Moved to the proper forum.
So, just to clarify, .... a NC/NS review goes in Coed Discussions? Not Ind Provider Reviews? Seems as if no one scanning reviews will ever see this important info. I know that I would never see it.
So, just to clarify, .... a NC/NS review goes in Coed Discussions? Not Ind Provider Reviews? Seems as if no one scanning reviews will ever see this important info. I know that I would never see it. Originally Posted by DallasBenz
DB --

The reason for this policy (i.e., to place NCNS complaints in Coed), if I'm not mistaken, is to afford the other party an opportunity to present her side of the story (valid or not), since providers are not permitted to reply on reviews. Sometimes there are sound reasons for allowing such replies.

Had you done a keyword (such as "Amber" or "Housekeeper") search on all the San Antonio fora, you might have discovered this in time:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=423491

I understand your frustration, brother.
Sorry you had a bad experience here. We have a lot of great ladies. Next time you're down hopefully you will find a good one or 2.
Sucks when it happens in a small time window . On To The Next ! Better luck next time !
That's a shame but not the end of the world. Stuff happens. If blueballs could be a potential problem, then have a backup plan.

There are a number of qualified, mature and skilled professionals who are available during the day on short notice.

My motto. Be prepared.
  • H4H
  • 09-16-2012, 11:17 AM
Amber is awesome. I hope she is okay.

~
Yeah it gets put in Coed so she can deny you ever had an appt. Then it gets closed and you end up looking like the schmuck.
Thats the thing flinde,

DallasBenz was from out of town and made contact in advance and even gave a 2nd chance.

Judging from the time, he had little chance of recovering after the 2nd appointment.

Stuff happens, but I can understand his frustration.

SF

That's a shame but not the end of the world. Stuff happens. If blueballs could be a potential problem, then have a backup plan.

There are a number of qualified, mature and skilled professionals who are available during the day on short notice.

My motto. Be prepared. Originally Posted by flinde
  • Mokoa
  • 09-16-2012, 05:20 PM
So, just to clarify, .... a NC/NS review goes in Coed Discussions? Not Ind Provider Reviews? Seems as if no one scanning reviews will ever see this important info. I know that I would never see it. Originally Posted by DallasBenz
Bush Pilot is correct.

Here is the thread which explains it...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=269877

If a review in a review forum is found to be of a NC/NS incident, it will be moved to a Coed forum.
Yep, tried to give her a chance to recover her fumble, and she assured me that, on the second night, there'd be no problem. Told me that she's be downtown for something at 8:30, and would be at my hotel at 11. Around 9:30, she sent me a PM on Eccie to say something had "come up" and would have to cancel. She had my cell, and didn't even have the decency to either call or text me. I didn't see the PM until almost the time for her to meet me.
Sounds like she has some real issues going on, ... ones that I don't think anyone else would want to be near as a hobbyist. Maybe I should feel lucky I didn't see her.
San Antonio is a great city, I'll be back another time, and will give some of the other more reliable gals a shot at my wallet!
How can you review someone you never saw? This is just a ncns sorry this happend to you this happens to providers as well its frustrating..
Amber is awesome. I hope she is okay.

~ Originally Posted by H4H
Really, H4H? Would be great to read your review of her. Or of anyone for that matter.
Things do come up BENZ. Me and everyone else understands your frustration, but you cant judge a person on something so small....saying that I need to get my "shit" together??.... Its interesting to me how someone can judge so quickly and use so many harsh words towards someone that they have never met before., I apologized to you, Maybe you should look at yourself first instead of trying to make yourself feel better by putting people down. Have a nice day. It's guys like you who have no idea of what it is to be understanding....glad I didnt meet with you. You're not a gentleman at all in my book. Thanks for trying to make me look bad. I think I have enough respect on this site for people to see right through your bs. muah!!!!