Worst Provider Ad

Lucious Lacy posted this in Oklahoma and I just had to give everybody on the National Forum a good laugh. Guys with a death wish in NY must be lining up. I don't think she is independent! She has an NBA policy. I wonder why.

http://manhattan.backpage.com/Female...21-21/32862310
  • Dawgs
  • 09-16-2012, 07:11 AM
She's got people lined up to be searched by Omar!!
Sounds like Omar watches also.
She's got people lined up to be searched by Omar!! Originally Posted by Dawgs
Omar has to earn his keep

I'm surprised its not under the free section... listing STD's

<Lucy Marie (917)396;9545 aka lexi,marie,shannon,LEILA>

^ Not to be confused with anyone else ^ lol

Wow. I think she covered all of the things not to do in an ad. Mention of pimp, picture with pimp, mentioning bbfs, using stupid charecters and using a fake pic (the one with blurred face).
  • Sami
  • 09-16-2012, 08:54 AM
geez...
OMAR for dumb pimp of the year!
Maybe Omar is the fluffer.
WOW!!!!! and just when I think nothing can get me to just shake my head and say Really??
She got that link from me, and I got it from GM who got it from another site. Its only the BEST AD EVER!

See my avatar, my sig, and one day my name... :P

I'm gonna make Omar famous.

Also the word pimp will now be replaced by the word Omar. Been Omarin, since Omarin's, been Omarin....
  • Paven
  • 09-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Nothing like those head together Facebook shots with your pimp lol. What a cute couple lmao! Couple of what though? hmmm
I was cracking up last night at this. I think several guys called Omar last night just to see what he would say.

Ken- I can see it now. T-shirts saying "im a Proud Omar Supporter!"

Theres even a pic of Omar by himself lying all pimp a liscious on the bed. LOL!!

Gotta commend them for being up front- I'd rather have that than finding her pimp hiding in the shower during the date

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=550333
She got that link from me, and I got it from GM who got it from another site. Its only the BEST AD EVER!

See my avatar, my sig, and one day my name... :P

I'm gonna make Omar famous.

Also the word pimp will now be replaced by the word Omar. Been Omarin, since Omarin's, been Omarin.... Originally Posted by KenMonk
LMAO..Ken.