2012 ride

• guykc
  • 09-16-2012, 07:07 AM
Anybody riding in the march of dimes ride today be safe have fun and thank you for helping out. One day, One ride, One reason!!
+1 guykc
Anybody riding in the march of dimes ride today be safe have fun and thank you for helping out. One day, One ride, One reason!! Originally Posted by guykc
Moved thread to Sandbox. If you are riding, stay safe out there.
I didn't ride in the March of Dimes ride today but did ride the yesterday in the Buffalo Bill Century ride in Leavenworth. I did, however, see the MOD ride signs all over the place.
  • guykc
  • 09-16-2012, 06:59 PM
sorry i posted in wrong section and thank you for moving it. Had a great time great cause great people MUCH LUV KC to all my brothers and sisters helping to make this world a better place.
I don't ride. but I go to the break out point, or also known as the race way. I love seeing the bike's and meeting and making new friends. I love the people that show their hearts for the babies.
Biker's For Babies is the best.
I buy a shirt everytime.
show support any way I can.
one of these day's I will get a new bike, had one most of my life.
I really miss the freedom.
but now I just put the top down on the Mustang and head down the road.
it's not the same, but it will have to make due for now.
Love all you riders. Please be safe.
but now I just put the top down on the Mustang and head down the road. Originally Posted by Helicopter206
I thought that was you that cut me off . . . LMAO!

Seriously, thanks to all you guys (and gals) that ride for MOD - KC is the largest ride in the country - and that says a lot about the great people we have here in the metro.

Kisses,

- Jackie
  • guykc
  • 09-16-2012, 09:05 PM
kaylen,fritz,heli and who could not forget jackie thank you for your thoughts and your viewss we love you all especially the hot ass ladies responding. a lil southern sweetheart and a ginger with a body to make this young man just dreammmmm!!! What more could a biker want then that besides a wet slippery ride after a day like today.
I thought that was you that cut me off . . . LMAO!

Seriously, thanks to all you guys (and gals) that ride for MOD - KC is the largest ride in the country - and that says a lot about the great people we have here in the metro.

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin

No I didn't cut you off..

did you what me to shave you... ya baby... nice...

I would love to ride you some day.

I mean you should take a ride on me.

dam... you can ride me any day...

Ya that's it....

I know it's a short ride... but you won't fall off... Duck tape....
  • guykc
  • 09-16-2012, 10:02 PM
i thought duct tape was only used to pull back the eyes and make the rest of thee girls look asian!!!