Drinks with a SP

So, I saw this new girl yesterday, and I was rather dressed up, which prompted her to ask me where I had come from. I told her I was at an office, to which she responded, "We shoulda gotten drinks before coming here; I would've loved to parade a classy gentleman around the bar with me" (she had just come from a bar). Whether or not she meant it, it got me wondering: would any of you providers out there meet up for drinks with a client before heading to the rendezvous point, provided you didn't have anyone booked before him? Would you bill him for your time there? Is there anyone, provider or patron, who has had such an experience before?
One low volume provider prefers to meet a new client for drinks before the initial session is scheduled. Two others want to meet at a bar for drinks just before the session. If you don"t mesh they will bail.

With another we had a role play where I seduced the sex deprived house wife at a cocktail lounge and then we went to the hotel.

Some ladies charge for this time; in my experience this is rare.
Most ladies will charge you for their time.
MsElena is so right. It's a fantasy on one side and a business on the other. That is the way it is, and the way it should be. I have meet with Lea Madison from Jackson, Mississippi for a three-hour hour Breakfast/Desert session which I really enjoyed.
Dey ain't no free time. Deys only dollar bills. Don't comfuse the two. Yes I know english I just prefer to sound like an idiot.
  • Old-T
  • 09-16-2012, 08:26 PM
Most my dates are multi hour and typically start with drinks or dinner. Yes, generally it is part of the agreed upon time, but depending upon the lady it may be at a reduced rate. I will usually ask "what would it take to met you for dinner and a couple hours of private time afterwards?" Sometimes it's three times the hourly rate, sometimes not. Some ladies have that kind of rate on their site in which case I don't ask and go with that.

With some ladies I have seen a number of times she might say that dinner is off the clock next time, but that is always her choice and I never ask--and a guy should never assume it will happen. In the same way a nice dinner can make time go slower after dinner, but again never expect she will respond that way.
I have a special discounted 2.5hr "Dinner and/or Drinks & Dessert rate for just that. It is very popular for the "Traveling Gentlemen". Most locals don't want to get caught out a bar or restaurant with a hot hooker unless they are single... Its more like a real date and provides enough time for going out and BCD activities.
I have one client that comes to town 2 or 3 times a year and we have a regular routine. I meet him at his room for a quick BBBJ w/CIM for an appetizer. Then he takes me to dinner and a couple drinks. Then back to the room for some DATY, FIV dessert. Which leads to some enthusiastic CG followed RCG. Which leads to some hard pounding K9 on a chair in front of mirror. Then ends with either COA or another CIM for the finally!!!
He passes out and I leave on cloud 9 all smiles, warmed up and ready for next. LOL
I have met with a gent first for drinks many times.When meeting for drinks the gent has booked a multi-hour appointment with me which allows us time to have drinks.I always like to have a drink and get acquainted with new friends or reacquainted with old friends.
I have no issue with having drinks first but I do not meet off the clock.
I have met with a gent first for drinks many times.When meeting for drinks the gent has booked a multi-hour appointment with me which allows us time to have drinks.I always like to have a drink and get acquainted with new friends or reacquainted with old friends.
I have no issue with having drinks first but I do not meet off the clock. Originally Posted by jaydalee
Ditto, most of the gents who suggest meeting me at a lounge or bar for drinks beforehand have already booked a multi-hour date which allows for a easy going and non rushed introduction.
  • MC
  • 09-17-2012, 11:24 AM
Last month I went to Vegas and had a 2 hour appointment with a provider at my hotel. When we met at the hotel bar, she wanted us to chat first. We ended up having a really great conversation for over an hour. Best of all, she insisted that it was "off-the-clock". All in all, just getting to hang out with her made the actual appointment even better.
My first time with my atf was a 7 hour engagement, we started with drinks in the lounge to get to know each other. Knowing we had plenty of time made get to know you time relaxing and the bcd time paid dividends.
When I first got on p411, I met a nice lady who insisted on having supper before BCD time to make sure we clicked before any BCD fun. I booked two hours. We ate supper and when we got back to the hotel, she said we had 45 minutes left. I was pissed. The BCD part was fun. A few weeks later, she sent me an email and wanted to know if I wanted to meet for dinner and private time again. I said sure but I wanted the whole 2 hours BCD this time which she objected to. Needless to say I never saw her again.

I have had drinks/dinner with several providers since and it was off the clock. And I always make sure they understand it is beforehand. I haven't had one turn down a free meal yet.
I have had drinks/dinner with many providers off the clock. I have taken providers on trips off the clock. I am good friends with a provider at the present time that I do not see BCD. We are just friends and enjoy each others company. I have seen providers that are total clock watchers and those are not for me.
If they insist on dinner, I always take them thru the McDonald's drive-thru if it's on the clock.
Lots of factors in play here, ymmv. Are you also booking a multi hour date? Are you a regular and/or someone I've seen for ever? Are you charming and interesting? Am I on tour or at home? Those are things that might lead to off the clock cocktails before I show off my snazzy hotel room to you.

Also, the way to get uncompensated social time with me is to hit me up on tour. Why wander a city alone when I can have charming and intelligent company? Book a multi hour date and then suggest that maybe before or on another day, if I have free time, you'd like to take me to the opera or a concert or you can get us backstage at a vineyard or....