Iran Responds to Massive U.S. Armada (25 Countries) Gathering in the Persian Gulf

In late August, it was reported that Israel will strike Iran before the election. Alon Ben-David, described by the Daily Mail as a well-informed military correspondent for Israel’s Channel 10 News, claimed that Israel was “closer than ever” to a strike against Iran.
Doesn't look good at all. I've been wondering why Israeli Prime minister has been urging Obama to take some kind of action.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1160791

Although honestly, I think whatever is going on between Israel and Iran should stay between them and they should leave us out of it. I am a big fan of National Isolationism. I mean what can we do to stop Iran from nuking Israel? Are we supposed to bomb them first?

I dunno I just dread sending our soilders back over seas to fight in another war.
Iran is a trouble maker.

They must be governed by totally insane leaders.

. . . Didn't these knuckleheads see what happened to their neighbor?

Iran is a trouble maker.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Nothing gets past you, Fast Goon. What was your first clue?
Iran is a trouble maker.

Would you please elaborate...
I thought most countries are run by insane individuals.
Insane people are usually more charismatic than your regular joe, that's why they appeal to the masses.
Insane people are usually more charismatic than your regular joe, that's why they appeal to the masses. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

I resemble that remark!
I resemble that remark! Originally Posted by joe bloe
Why? You're more of a regular Bloehard than you are a regular Joe!
300 Cruise Missles at the ready on 2 Destroyers so far !
If you think iran would that iran would be glass 30 sec after the first bird flys
Those two destroyers are off the coast of Libya and too far away to do anything about Iran. They may have nuclear warheads but nowhere near 300. Once again, they in the wrong part of the world.

As for Iran, this is a continuation of 1979. Don't get in the way.
Those two destroyers ...
As for Iran, this is a continuation of 1979. Don't get in the way. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Never fear what you can see .... but be concerned about that which you cannot.

This is gonna be a two-fer, if not a three-fer ...

.... the shit Iran fires will fall back on them and their nearby puppets.

If behind the scenes "we" have given them the green light, then in public "we" will distance ourselves from "the solution," although, as has been in the past, there will be imaging and nav available at a minimum with backup for a retaliation strike to neutralize the capacity of Iran to do any irreparable harm .. Israel or shipping.

If the strike(s) are early enough in October .. by mid-October, and if the current administration has tacitly acquiesced, like has been done in the past the current administration can side with Israel, back up Israel, and will be a shoe-in at the general election with probably at least 15 point lead coming out the other side.

IMO Obaminable gave the green light on the pirates and OBL ... that's base hits in my book. If he green lights the home run ... with bases loaded ... it would be tough for me NOT to vote for him ... as difficult as it could be. If he is bidding like he has a weak hand, but holding a royal flush waiting for the call....then he gets an atta boy from me.

Here's the bottom line ... it's gonna happen. Do it now? Or wait awhile?
Yes, I suppose insane is a relative term.

There are many unstable countries in the world today with apparently insane leaders. Iran, North Korea and Syria to name just a few.

. . . However, you can compare that type of leadership with the level and cool head of someone like President Obama to get a real sense of contrast.

Would you please elaborate...
I thought most countries are run by insane individuals. Originally Posted by SEE3772
. . . However, you can compare that type of leadership with the level and cool head of someone like President Obama to get a real sense of contrast.
The vacuum of space is cool ... and somtimes "level and cool" is an appearance brought about by a condition of indecision based on not knowing what to do.

I'm not banking on his "level and cool" head .. I am banking on a pragmatic recognition by those much more analytical than he ... (which is about 95% of the population) that waiting any longer for Iran to "stand down" on its nuclear arsenal is a dangerous and foolish foreign policy.....much like announcing a time line for withdrawal and then downsizing the military readiness of this country.