The Cowgirls

Dallas is Kicking some serious ass right now........

I think Romo needs to stick with Golf,,,,,,,
It is going to be fun listening to ESPN Dallas this week.
Dallas is Kicking some serious ass right now........

I think Romo needs to stick with Golf,,,,,,, Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
+1
Lifetime fan of the cowboys but I'm sick of disappointment after disappointment from Romo.
  • klutz
  • 09-16-2012, 10:14 PM
I'm not sick of it... I love it... getting the beat down by a rookie quarterback? lolz... I totally look forward to talking all the shit I can this week!
It ain't Romo that is the problem. Jerry is the problem and it trickles down.
Texans, the new America's team.
  • bbkid
  • 09-17-2012, 07:03 AM
Texans, the new America's team. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
"Like"
Hou-27
Jax-07

Sea-27
Dal-07

I lub finding extra Easter eggs...
  • klutz
  • 09-17-2012, 12:16 PM
Some great games yesterday... and some great upsets... gotta love the NFL
Neh, the Texans aren't the new America's team. That old man Jerry is the problem. No matter what, I'll stil be a Cowboys fan, no matter what.
Neh, the Texans aren't the new America's team. That old man Jerry is the problem. No matter what, I'll stil be a Cowboys fan, no matter what. Originally Posted by hornfreak

The Titans have the same problem because of Good Ol' Bud Adams, I dislike that man just about as much as I like good Ol' Jerry Jones.
Neh, the Texans aren't the new America's team. That old man Jerry is the problem. No matter what, I'll stil be a Cowboys fan, no matter what. Originally Posted by hornfreak

Then accept the fact you are a cow-sheep, or a Cubs fan.
LMAO! Then accept the fact that i'm still a Cowboys fan. LMAO, it's all good, I catch shit like this on a dailly basis from coworkers, but they don't know any better....................
I only know of one Cubs fan, he is close to 80, all my Cowgirl buddies have the same attitude as yours hornfreak.... When Jerry dies.... They will become the Cowboys again in my book.... By then Romo will be on the Sr. PGA golf tour. ( he is a better golfer than QB)
Figure I might as well post this here too,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifE6XkqMX9g