Anyone have a clue about

these totally off the wall posts??? None are hobby related, and just plain weird! Kimsama3p, please introduce yourself!
huh
The person, or BOT, that keeps posting "article 008", "article 010", "article 019" and "article 029".
None of the posts serve a purpose, nothing hobby related, not even entertaining. Just WEIRD!
Oh but it did serve a purpose, It got you to post a thread about it, It got your nipple on this thread two times. So far I've clicked on your website one time looking for more nipple shots and hoping to find you sporting a strap on....So it did have a purpose as it made my day a lil better seeing your nipple.....
Glad to help in anyway I can!
Having a clue on a SHMB? Impossible ...
Regardless of the point of those posts, I have to agree with Cumalot, that is a lovely breast and a beautiful nipple. They look delicious.
Not sure what she is talking about, though I can agree it is a very lovely nipple.

I have seen some posts that are strange. I RTM'd and suggested to mods that perhaps someone is trying to get search engines directed here for nefarious reasons.

Wait, perhaps we are nefarious ourselves.
Links are good!
The posts have been removed. Cool, now we can get back to our regularly scheduled debauchry!
we have been trying to stay on top of the spammers , sometimes we can get them removed quickly but other times it has to wait until one of us is at the computer .

Please DO NOT click any links in any post you think is suspicious , RTM it !
The posts have been removed. Cool, now we can get back to our regularly scheduled debauchry! Originally Posted by Nicolet

Okay ... show some taint.
Thanks LaStang, we need all the help with can get!
Pyramider, check your PM's darlin'!
I'm with Cumalot, I sure do like seeing Nicolet's avatar so I may have to post some totally, off the wall, irrelevant post so that she posts a comment or two...but then again, I may get banned. Hmmm, may be worth seeing Nicolet's avatars.