my fellow Americans

• CJ7
  • 09-21-2012, 04:54 PM
Iam a business man and Im running the campaign based on my business skills. America needs to take a business like approach to slove the countrys ecomonic issues. My VP pick is a numbers man, together we fully intend to make you better off now, than you are under the current administrations policies ... WE PROMISE !

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...8db_story.html

just as soon as we can figure out how to run a campaign without having to borrow any money.

Love, Willard.
Iam a business man and Im running the campaign based on my business skills. America needs to take a business like approach to slove the countrys ecomonic issues. My VP pick is a numbers man, together we fully intend to make you better off now, than you are under the current administrations policies ... WE PROMISE !

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...8db_story.html

just as soon as we can figure out how to run a campaign without having to borrow any money.

Love, Willard. Originally Posted by CJ7
You should pay someone to ghost write your posts. Seriously, is that the best you can do?
  • CJ7
  • 09-21-2012, 05:39 PM
You should pay someone to ghost write your posts. Seriously, is that the best you can do? Originally Posted by joe bloe

thats totoally acceptable for rightwing idots who wont comment on the topic
thats totoally acceptable for rightwing idots who wont comment on the topic Originally Posted by CJ7
This is too easy. I'm starting to feel guilty.
  • CJ7
  • 09-21-2012, 05:45 PM
This is too easy. I'm starting to feel guilty. Originally Posted by joe bloe

dont, I enjoy giving you something to do thats not as meaningless as the rest of your life

you should thank me, really
dont, I enjoy giving you something to do thats not as meaningless as the rest of your life

you should thank me, really Originally Posted by CJ7
That was slightly better. Keep trying.
  • CJ7
  • 09-21-2012, 05:59 PM
guilty and stupid eh?

look no more
  • CJ7
  • 09-21-2012, 06:12 PM
That was slightly better. Keep trying. Originally Posted by joe bloe

I'd redirect you to your ... " I'm TTH is eager to pay higher taxes" comment to show what an idiotic hypocrite you really are, but it wouldnt prove anything everyone doesnt know already, so I wont.

I'd redirect you to your ... " I'm sure TTH is eager to pay higher taxes." comment to show what an idiotic hypocrite you really are, but it wouldnt prove anything everyone doesnt know already, so I wont.

Originally Posted by CJ7
It looks fine to me.