WHY ROMNEY IS GOING TO WIN

Dick Morris is one of the best political strategists in the business. In this brief article, he explains why Romney really has a significant lead. Obama is toast.

Why The Polls Under State Romney Vote

Republicans are getting depressed under an avalanche of polling suggesting that an Obama victory is in the offing. They, in fact, suggest no such thing! Here’s why:
1. All of the polling out there uses some variant of the 2008 election turnout as its model for weighting respondents and this overstates the Democratic vote by a huge margin.
In English, this means that when you do a poll you ask people if they are likely to vote. But any telephone survey always has too few blacks, Latinos, and young people and too many elderly in its sample. That’s because some don’t have landlines or are rarely at home or don’t speak English well enough to be interviewed or don’t have time to talk. Elderly are overstated because they tend to be home and to have time. So you need to increase the weight given to interviews with young people, blacks and Latinos and count those with seniors a bit less.
Normally, this task is not difficult. Over the years, the black, Latino, young, and elderly proportion of the electorate has been fairly constant from election to election, except for a gradual increase in the Hispanic vote. You just need to look back at the last election to weight your polling numbers for this one.

Continued

http://www.dickmorris.com/why-the-po...e-romney-vote/
Morris worked as a strategist for Christy Mihos, who sought the Republican nomination to run for Governor of Massachusetts in 2010 against incumbent Deval Patrick. Morris "oversaw strategy, polling, and advertising for Mihos".[8] At the Republican state convention, Mihos lost to Charles D. Baker, Jr. by 89 percent to 11 percent

yea, he's just great at what he does. anyone who sucks Hannity's Dick as much as he does has to be on to something. /smirk
Speaking of sucking cocks, I think BOSS is coming on soon

Such a sexy motherfucker....
Speaking of sucking cocks, I think BOSS is coming on soon

Such a sexy motherfucker.... Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
It started 8 minutes before you posted.
Dick Morris is one of the best political strategists in the business. In this brief article, he explains why Romney really has a significant lead. Obama is toast. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Joe the Bloehard, this must mean that you are FINALLY going to take me up on my kind and generous offer to wager with you $5 Benjis on the outcome of the Obama/Romney contest? Just to make sure we are both on the same page, your $5 Benjis says Romney will win. My $5 benjis says Obama will win. To the victor go the spoils!

Damn, I'm excited, I can't wait until November 7th!
It started 8 minutes before you posted. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I know thankfully they show the episode again right after the premiere... YIPPEE!! Although I don't know if the show will be as interesting now that Kane isn't crazy anymore.

Damn, I'm excited, I can't wait until November 7th! Originally Posted by bigtex
me too, because we will never hear from you again

here some dick to suck

I know thankfully they show the episode again right after the premiere... YIPPEE!! Although I don't know if the show will be as interesting now that Kane isn't crazy anymore. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Kane is still crazy, and the women are still hot!

It started 8 minutes before you posted. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You are the expert on dick sucking and just proved it.
I would like to see zajack's wife have some hot revenge fuck- but with whom? I don't know I just wanna see Blondie naked.
Kane is still crazy, and the women are still hot!

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Who's the Nubian Queen. I want that anyone got her number?
i do not think that guy is gonna win, hasnt he not filed taxes in like 5 years?
i do not think that guy is gonna win, hasnt he not filed taxes in like 5 years? Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Gary Johnson?

If you're talking about Romney and Obama. They both file every year, as far as I know.
You gonna take BigTex up on that bet SloeJoe? I'll take half of it.
You gonna take BigTex up on that bet SloeJoe? I'll take half of it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
why? like a typical donkey, they all lie