Hula Cam at Burning Man 2012

Nice Link! Thanks!
THAT LOOKS FUN...VERY COOL LINK BABY..
I love the smoke ring video from a few years ago, the truck that sent the rings thousands of feet into the air - this was great too! It does look like fun!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Burning Man ROCKS!

I remember in the mid 90's though, when only a handful of people knew about it and it was inexpensive! LOL

If anyone ever wants to be involved in a total hedonistic event full of fabulous people and lots of sex... you gotta check out burning man once. Rent an RV though LOL, it's hotter than hell out there!!!

xoxo
J
Had the pleasure of attending the Burning Man festival in mid 2000's

A number of reason why not to attend...out in middle of no where, everything you bring has several layers of dust, I found dust layers on part of me that I did not know existed, unless you RV it there...the immense size of crowd, pack into a very dense area can be overwhelming, definitely not for the weak-of-heart (but all ages are represented) etc, etc.

Am I glad I went...without question, HELL yes. Not really a modern day Woodstock....but what an unbelievable experience!!!

When they finish, by lighting up "The Man" it was truly a once in a lifetime experience!!!!
Oh wow sounds like my kind of party...lol
How long dose this party last?
Had the pleasure of attending the Burning Man festival in mid 2000's

A number of reason why not to attend...out in middle of no where, everything you bring has several layers of dust, I found dust layers on part of me that I did not know existed, unless you RV it there...the immense size of crowd, pack into a very dense area can be overwhelming, definitely not for the weak-of-heart (but all ages are represented) etc, etc.

Am I glad I went...without question, HELL yes. Not really a modern day Woodstock....but what an unbelievable experience!!!

When they finish, by lighting up "The Man" it was truly a once in a lifetime experience!!!! Originally Posted by vkmaster
Not sure how the current festival works...but I think the basics are still in place

It happens in Northern Nevada, place call Black Rock....truly in the middle of no where. We flew in thru San Frisco. It was basically a 3 day weekend in late August, if my memory serves me correctly.

Back then the attendance, at the peak of the festival, seemed to be somewhere in the mid 40'sK

A complete mixture of cultures, art work, and partying. Not just folks in their 20's but all ages.

An amazing experience...don't know if I would ever repeat it, as it can become somewhat intense at times, but nevertheless an amazing experience....something I'll never forget
Burning man is now a week long festival. They drew over 56,000 people this year. One of these days I will mark it off my bucket list.
Anyone wanna go with me....lol
We will have a big party few times over and over...heheheh
Let's go! I'm always up for an adventure.

Anyone wanna go with me....lol
We will have a big party few times over and over...heheheh Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Hell me to... lol ....when is the next one
Life to short have fun people... lol
Let's go! I'm always up for an adventure. Originally Posted by Pilsen
The end of August 2013 will be the next one. Plenty of time for you to practice the hula hoop.
My mouth is not the only good thing on me...So are my hips lol
Indeed they are, your dupa is quite nice too.

My mouth is not the only good thing on me...So are my hips lol Originally Posted by SexyKaylen