How Much Would You Pay To Hit It (For the ladies! Part 8)

So if the rumor is true and Miami Vice will be remade soon like the update of Hawaii 5.0, Josh Holloway could play Crocket, and Shemar could play Tubbs. . .

What if Shemar Moore got in touch with you and wanted to do a session?

Sexy. Too pretty for me, but still very sexy. And for the record, both of your choices have been good so far, different women just find different things attractive. Show me a man, and I'll show you a woman that doesn't find him attractive (aside from maybe George Clooney and Denzel Washington, who seem to be universally attractive). :P Keep it up, Anon. It's kind of interesting to see what a man thinks is physically attractive to a woman.
You are right, traci, both choices ARE good! I would be suspicious if these guys came to MY door because I would wonder what is wrong with them and why they are seeing ME! LOL!
I would beg/borrow/steal to see him....lol!!
I'd kick him out of bed............ More room on the floor! ;-P
Uhmm...not really MY cup of tea...but since I don't get blacks that often, and interracial is a fetish, I could do special pricing for him if he were to allow photos/video to be involved. I would, of course, take great care to make sure I don't show his face....
Well..............well......my goodness....jeez, nice pecs. I would be highly interested to see his lower lever, alright. His series and "CSI:Miami" are my favorite TV shows. Stay on "Criminal Minds," please, Shemar! I hate seeing established characters leave a prime time hit and possibly burn their career bridges down, um, like David Caruso on "CSI:Miami" did when he left "NYPD Blue." He was so lucky to get a new gig that became popular. Horatio Caine is da lawman.

Shemar.....
I've liked him since he was on "The Young and the Restless" soap. I'd probably give him my usual ECCIE discount and some extra time.....lots of extra time......lots........and I'd have EMT's on hand for ME afterward as that might be the last session this old lady could handle.
What are you trying to do to us ANONE!? Lord, I've had a crush on him since forever. Are you reading my mind? Because both the guys you've pictured are exactly my type! H
thats why i watch Criminal Minds!!!!oooolalahhhhh I am so horny now!!{lol}