Only A Month And A Half Left....

So after much deliberation I've decided to go on Maternity leave November 19th. That is the day after my birthday. I won't be returning until February of next year. There is a slight chance I won't be returning at all (simply because I like to concentrate on my newborn for the first 6 months) and returning to school. Last time I left after my son was born I didn't come back for almost 5 years. Can you tell I really like being a mommy? I am also looking into moving to another state within the next 6 months (fingers crossed).

And here's a pic I took last night. It seems all my weight is going to my ass this pregnancy!
dam mama i really need to see you then asap
nice azz yummi
I love that ass.
If you do move, I will miss you but until then I plan on making the most of your time.
and a very nice ass it is my dear.....
I wish you the best on everything babe!!
Very nice! Hopefully one day I can see ya! And as long as your happy I'm sure the guys in eccie won't mind! Good luck!
Ms. Malaya,

I haven't seen you yet but I do endeavor to do so before you take your maternity leave!
Thank you everyone. I don't want anyone thinking I'm doing this for attention or anything. But I do know for sure that 4 weeks till my due date I won't be wanting to work since I'll feel huge and it more than likely won't be comfortable for me. As for not sure if I'm coming back or moving. I tend to go with the flow. I'm not sure where life will lead me. My home businesses are booming and I'm hoping it will become my source of income. If I do come back it probably won't be until April or May since I will have income tax to hold me over. I really cherish the first months with my baby and it's extremely important that I establish a healthy breastfeeding routine with her. I appreciate everyone's understanding.
Thank you everyone. I don't want anyone thinking I'm doing this for attention or anything. But I do know for sure that 4 weeks till my due date I won't be wanting to work since I'll feel huge and it more than likely won't be comfortable for me. As for not sure if I'm coming back or moving. I tend to go with the flow. I'm not sure where life will lead me. My home businesses are booming and I'm hoping it will become my source of income. If I do come back it probably won't be until April or May since I will have income tax to hold me over. I really cherish the first months with my baby and it's extremely important that I establish a healthy breastfeeding routine with her. I appreciate everyone's understanding. Originally Posted by Malaya
I'm a big proponent of breast feeding Ms. Malaya. If I don't get the chance to see you before or after the miracle of birth I hope for the best for you and your little one.
Congratulations on your baby, take a belly pic, too cute
So after much deliberation I've decided to go on Maternity leave November 19th. That is the day after my birthday. I won't be returning until February of next year. There is a slight chance I won't be returning at all (simply because I like to concentrate on my newborn for the first 6 months) and returning to school. Last time I left after my son was born I didn't come back for almost 5 years. Can you tell I really like being a mommy? I am also looking into moving to another state within the next 6 months (fingers crossed).

And here's a pic I took last night. It seems all my weight is going to my ass this pregnancy! Originally Posted by Malaya