Question...

Has anyone noticed that this lady http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Femal...ack-40/2260288 gets a much bigger ad than anyone else on bp? Does anyone know why or how this lady gets a bigger ad..than anyone..just curious.
Because she has big boobs and needs the space?
lol too funny, not too sure if that is the answer, but, if it is, I need to write bp, cuz, I have some huge boobs I need more space as well thanx for commenting Cg2442
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1012-005.jpg (32.9 KB, 274 views)
nice boobs babe
^ Yeah, not just big, but really nice shape too.
Ms. Kellie Rae,
Your tata's are spectacular!
Damn you sure do. Very nice and yummy looking babe.
Thanks Gentlemen, when will you come see them up close and in person because they are feeling a little neglected right now
No ECCIE reviews on you Kellie Rae?

SF
Hi SprusFan.... here is the review.... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=3216931
I have small boobs so I dont need that much space lol.. and yess kellie you have awesome boobs babe!!
She definitely has a distaste of us. On her booking form: " If you are a board member, I respectfully advise you to seek your companionship, elsewhere, I do not accommodate board members. Discretion is of supreme importance to me and I do not permit reviews. By contacting me and/or submitting your application for a session, you agree that you will not discuss or publish our meeting on any review boards, even if, you should elect to become a board member at a later date." You even have to type out a disclaimer agreeing that you are not a member of any board.
I actually missed that one...I did not really read the whole ad. I just saw that that she has more space for her ad. Good looking out though
She definitely has a distaste of us. On her booking form: " If you are a board member, I respectfully advise you to seek your companionship, elsewhere, I do not accommodate board members. Discretion is of supreme importance to me and I do not permit reviews. By contacting me and/or submitting your application for a session, you agree that you will not discuss or publish our meeting on any review boards, even if, you should elect to become a board member at a later date." You even have to type out a disclaimer agreeing that you are not a member of any board. Originally Posted by atxdream
I actually missed that one...I did not really read the whole ad. I just saw that that she has more space for her ad. Good looking out though Originally Posted by Kellie Rae
I'll PM both you ladies shortly. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Kellie Rae.
Thanks for the link Kellie Rae.

For some unknown reason to me, it has not been associated to your profile so no can can see it. At least you knew of Coolpop's contribution.

It's hard to confirm rates without it.

SF