Been toying with a fantasy.........

So I've been tossing around the idea of a boy/girl/boy encounter. It's a fantasy of mine that I'd love to see come to reality. The thought of two men devouring me at once as I'm pleasuring them too is SO freaking HOT! Makes my panties super wet. Ladies have you experienced this? Men have you or are you interested in trying it? Please feel free to share y'alls thoughts or stories.
I've done it once before. Although the two men were very mean during the session. They made it clear that they intended to humiliate and put me in pain. That was for my last birthday. It was supposed to be my birthday present. I wanted to punch them in the face. Needless to say I haven't tried it again.
I've done it once before. Although the two men were very mean during the session. They made it clear that they intended to humiliate and put me in pain. That was for my last birthday. It was supposed to be my birthday present. I wanted to punch them in the face. Needless to say I haven't tried it again. Originally Posted by Malaya
WOW! That sucks! Yeah, you put two men with one girl and it becomes competitive.

Just like anything else here,you need to screen very careful and trust all concerned, set boundaries..IMO

Sorry to hear about your experience Malaya.
Have you thought about asking your previous clients if they might be interested in the MMF play. You have already met them and know what they are like in a session.
I've done it once before. Although the two men were very mean during the session. They made it clear that they intended to humiliate and put me in pain. That was for my last birthday. It was supposed to be my birthday present. I wanted to punch them in the face. Needless to say I haven't tried it again. Originally Posted by Malaya
Oh holy crap! I'm so sorry Malaya, thats absolutely terrible. That's definately not the way I would like it to go. I have to ask, were they regulars or were they random guys?
Have you thought about asking your previous clients if they might be interested in the MMF play. You have already met them and know what they are like in a session. Originally Posted by levi tab
I have thought about asking but I'm not sure if they want to share, lol! I guess I'll only know if I ask huh?
I had seen one before and he brought in his buddy. They thought it was amusing to slap my face with their cocks. That is one thing that really pisses off. And they were intentionally making me scream in pain. They thought it was amusing. I wish I could do a it again but this time with the guys lavishing pleasure on me and not pain.
I had seen one before and he brought in his buddy. They thought it was amusing to slap my face with their cocks. That is one thing that really pisses off. And they were intentionally making me scream in pain. They thought it was amusing. I wish I could do a it again but this time with the guys lavishing pleasure on me and not pain. Originally Posted by Malaya
Oh, that just makes me sick! That's more like rape. A guy dick slaps me without my permission and I promise I'll be the last thing his dick slaps! I think I'll for sure stick to gentlemen I've already seen. Tell ya what, if I can get anyone to do it and it's good I'll send them your way to give you all the sexy, lavishing pleasure you deserve beautiful.
Dam I was wilder as a teenager than an adult, I had my firt MFM when I was 16 years old and it was with my bf and his cousin lol.. know it sounds weird but I enjoyed it.
I am wanting to try again. You guys are making me horny talking about the good experiences. I would love to suck someone off while getting fucked from behind. Mmmm. Or a guy going down on me while the other gentle sucks my nipples.
I'm game now if all my friends would step up to the plate I'd be calling you for the rate holly! Sorry malaya I don't like pain much giving or receiving what gets me off is seeing a girl really get into it. Therefor the only time I would hurt a lady was if that's what got her off(I'd probably suck at that though)
I am wanting to try again. You guys are making me horny talking about the good experiences. I would love to suck someone off while getting fucked from behind. Mmmm. Or a guy going down on me while the other gentle sucks my nipples. Originally Posted by Malaya
Dang it woman! Now I'm getting all wet! I'm for sure gonna have to pull the trigger on this. I need to make this happen very soon.
Sorry that went down the way it did Malaya. Most of us are not like that. A MFM experience sounds great, never experienced it but it's on my bucket list with the right people.
LOVE the pic JG4DATY!