Searching for a Cane

I am looking to purchase a cane in either Houston or Austin...
Any one with names of retail stores...
Thanks
houston_switch (@yahoo.com)
What kind of cane?
Eros 1207, at 1207 Spencer Highway, is a very well lighted big store with helpful staff, many of them female, and usually both male and female clientele.

At the back of the store is a large room with all BDSM stuff, including many different kinds of canes. One of the sales staff is required to go in that room with you.

They also have the most beautiful floggers I've seen, ranging from ones which really hurt to ones made from leather so soft that the look and the sound are BDSM, but the feel is pure sensuality, only a little sting at most.

Some of the staff are very knowledgeable about BDSM gear, others aren't.
I LOVE to cane.
Geez, did I just let it be known that I have no idea what kind of cane??? I feel so green! Shoulda known, being the Realm!
IMHO the best canes are made by Prysm at prysmcreation.com and can be order online.
Eros 1207, at 1207 Spencer Highway, is a very well lighted big store with helpful staff, many of them female, and usually both male and female clientele.

At the back of the store is a large room with all BDSM stuff, including many different kinds of canes. One of the sales staff is required to go in that room with you.

They also have the most beautiful floggers I've seen, ranging from ones which really hurt to ones made from leather so soft that the look and the sound are BDSM, but the feel is pure sensuality, only a little sting at most.

Some of the staff are very knowledgeable about BDSM gear, others aren't. Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
Do you have any idea if this place has a website? I'm trying to check but not seeing anything.

I'm seriously looking for two, heavier, floggers to use with my bondassage session. And of course, when you start looking for something specific, it cannot be found.

I would LOVE to see that flogger section? I wonder if I should go to Houston???
http://www.eros1207.com

Found it! Thanks for the suggestion!
Thanks for all the info...
I know I can count on y'all for help no matter what!
I found a good selection of canes and other toys at NightHawk Leather on Fairview in Houston.
IMHO the best canes are made by Prysm at prysmcreation.com and can be order online. Originally Posted by SlapAndTickle
Yes, wonderful stuff there! And I'm betting that Prysm will be at Beyond Vanilla this weekend!!!

Nice to see you around again, SlapAndTickle!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
correct URL is http://www.prysmcreations.com/ with a "s" at the end
Love to read you are cane shopping.....*wicked grin. Xoxoxo
I was disappointed when I visited Eros1207 in South Houston. They had only one very thick cane and almost no other merchandise for spankos like many of us... I was told they will restock after inventory... in the mean time look at all the potential sales they will have lost.

NightHawk leather is the place to visit if you are going to go to only ONE place in Houston.

PP check your PMs...
Hmm, hopefully your Eros 1207 experience is the exception rather than the rule. The few times I've been in there they've had a wide selection of both thickness of canes and materials they were made of. I'll have to check out Night Hawk some time, I've never been there. Maybe a Houston lady would like to check it out with me before play time--woo hoo!!!

I do have to admit that I haven't played with canes lately. When I initially discovered subspace, I had multiple sessions with Mistress Precious here in Houston (she is incredible!) and I was eager to see what I could learn to perceive as more pleasurable than painful, and I learned to be able to do that with canes. 50 strokes on one memorable occasion which I only perceived as sublime pleasure.

However, canes will bruise your ass like no other implement. It would take 10 days or more for those double track marks from caning to go away. And your ass feels positively corrugated in the immediate aftermath. All that just makes discretion too risky for me. Not to say I might not want a session like that again in the future, but for now I prefer implements which adequately push my pain/pleasure boundary to get me into subspace, but with minor marks which quickly go away.