Self verified ***

I really thought I'd be verified by now. Oh we'll new pics are up. To bad I don't have a SHOWCASE !!!! Maybe thus will get the mods attention

I hope u guys like them

Awesome pics babe
Thank yu VERY MUCH
No... Thank you!! Very nice pics
Great pics.....welcome....
Very nice!
Thank you I have more but no showcase
Love those pics sweetie. Your expressions in the last 2 turned me on majorly.
Wonderful photos sweetie
lol u think your pics will get u verified lol.... youre cute tho mami
Wow great pics. Love the glasses and pulled back hair look. Just hot. May have to call when I get back into town.
Whoever took the pics. has a good eye for natural beauty. Last two are my favorites.
wow. Those are awesome pix.

oK SEXY GIRL HERE ARE 2 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:

1) in this business you will need to be more open & EXPOSED to get things started... IMHO, that is.

2)I am sure that you have seen this :

Welcome to ECCIE.NET!

You may post a weekly ad in the ad forums once you have been upgraded to Verified Provider.

Submit your info to the staff in your area.

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

Once the required information is received the verification process could take 24-48 hours.

And also...

Glad to have you here!

For all site issues send a PM to me or e-mail to Mokoa@eccie.net or sanantonio@eccie.net
lol u think your pics will get u verified lol.... youre cute tho mami Originally Posted by mirandalee
No
I sent over my info, I've just had no where to put my new pix without a showcase, therefore I'm posting here. I'm hopes to get a mod attention to become verified.
Love those pics sweetie. Your expressions in the last 2 turned me on majorly. Originally Posted by JG4DATY

Wow, that's called a smile babe. I don't see a lot of those here but yes it's service with a smile!