Review: Ms. Athena...I wonder if the neighbors could hear me scream...

Date: September 11, 2012

Provider
: Ms. Athena

Phone
: 281-601-2236
Email Address: msathenasplayhouse@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.msathena.com/
ECCIE Profile: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=78702
Preferred 411:
https://www.preferred411.com/P79979

City
: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Airport Area

Appointment Type
: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes

Activities
: Blindfold, Ropes, LK, Nipple Sucking, Toys, Face sitting, almost burned out her Hitachi Magic Wand Massager and another one that was on stand by but the third one was not harmed, oh and I almost ate one of her pillows cases...yeah fun times...lol
Session Length: 1 Hour
Fee: $$

Hair Color and Length
: Brunette, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian

Physical Description
: 5'5" tall, 38DD, 175 lbs, cute devilish smile.

Preliminary Story: Well, I think the appointment with Ms. Athena was a culmination of several posts of fun banter with a fellow Hobbyist til he read a comment in Question for the gents... , well one thing led to another and a thread called ISO: Torturing of Levi Tab was started...somehow, Ms. Athena's eye is caught and she decides that I am to be her next bitch...we PM on here and P411 and well one of the last things I tell her is that it would be nice be tied up and played with, I would try Prostate Massage but have had it done before but it just wasn't my cup of tea. Oh and if she had a blindfold it would be nice.

I showed up and was greeted by Athena, I asked if I could take a shower and rinse off the day. We chatted as I showered and then was led to bedroom. She had some toys on the bed and I mentally blocked them out without even taking a second look at what was there. I laid down and she proceeded to wrap ropes on my wrists and to my surprise she also had ropes at the foot of the bed for my ankles and she remembered the blindfold! Things are cool, I'm tied up, blindfolded and naked...

One Last Comment: She called me a slut...

Recommendation: Yes
Oh wow. Just wow.

And I'm completely enthralled with the picture!!! FANTASTIC!!!

P.S. You are a slut!
lol That pic is SOO me.......Im waiting for that cake!! We can all have a bit of Ms Athena then......
WOW!!! Levi very nice...glad you survived!
Wow wow wow wee! ;-)
What a great review. What a hot time.
HOT!!! HOT!!!! HOT!!!!!!!!
Oh wow. Just wow.

And I'm completely enthralled with the picture!!! FANTASTIC!!!

P.S. You are a slut! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
That makes two votes for slut...

lol That pic is SOO me.......Im waiting for that cake!! We can all have a bit of Ms Athena then...... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I'll take a nipple piece

Wow wow wow wee! ;-) Originally Posted by Sonya Playmate
I'm sure Sonya would also like a nipple piece too
Great Review & I'm loving the cake lol
cake??? who has cake?? I want some!
{it is my birthday monday so I need cake...lol}
Damn damn damn I want this! Couldn't make it with Ms Athena on her recent trip to Austin, but hopefully next time!
I will be cumming back your way soon sugar......Any request on dates in Oct for Austin playtime??
Anytime!!!
Is it wrong that I masturbated (a few times) to this? Couldnt help it. I have been BCD on several occassions with Ms Athena and just the thought of things she does... well... my panties got wet.
I will be cumming back your way soon sugar......Any request on dates in Oct for Austin playtime?? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
maybe we will be there at same time...would love to double play!!