Any help would be great

Hello I am Keeki for those of you who dont know me. I am coming to North Little Rock and I have only been there one other time and that was a while ago. I dont know anything about the city so any help would be great. Like where to stay and anything else that would help.. thank you so much.
If your going to stay in north little rock would stay off mccain. Its the nicer area of nlr.
I'm sure Mr.Happy has left a trail of wine bottles to provider friendly hotels in NLR for ladies to follow.
When I'm not making a nuisance of myself at SweetNLittle's love shack, I usually just bid on Priceline.com for 2 1/2 + stars in the McCain mall area.

Like Shorty said…Pinot Grigio. Be careful not to trip on the corks in the parking lot. Lol
I'm sure Mr.Happy has left a trail of wine bottles to provider friendly hotels in NLR for ladies to follow. Originally Posted by shorty
. . . Like Shorty said…Pinot Grigio. Be careful not to trip on the corks in the parking lot. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
The cellar has been re-stocked and available for delivery to welcome our visitor to town!

And Keeki, Ginger is right. PM coming.
Lol..well thank you guys...I will just follow he wine bottles
2.5 0r 3 stars either in LR or NLR...
www.hotwire.com is also a good place to check for deals... at least mr happy is sticking to the stuff with corks and no screw caps... i hope
www.hotwire.com is also a good place to check for deals... at least mr happy is sticking to the stuff with corks and no screw caps... i hope Originally Posted by cgrman
I suspect he buys boxed wine.
Hey boxed wine isnt to bad..lol.
Hey boxed wine isnt to bad..lol. Originally Posted by FrEaKyKeEkI
no lie IN college I lived off that stuff I would take it out the box and there ya go!!!

no lie IN college I lived off that stuff I would take it out the box and there ya go!!!

Originally Posted by Sydney Pure

Lol..
why isnt Little Rock on P411?? Every other city is on there but Little Rock.
  • herky
  • 09-30-2012, 04:51 PM
Everyone uses Benton on P411 for Little Rock.