Stranded and sad!!! need auto repair guy to save damsel in distress!!! Thats me!! Please Help!!

My car is broke down! I was driving down road and it just died. It is getting power, it trys to turn over but cant. And I checked battery and yes it has gas in it .. I am at a hotel in an okay area but, not my regular area. I am ready to leave but cant until I get another car!!!! Or have this one repaired.. I am all by myself, no faMILY or help from anyone! i need to have it fixed. hopefully not major. Road side assistance sd. more than likely it is not to major..

It is a 2000 Cadillac Catera ..

I would also be willing to sell car for a very good price if someone would be willing to fix and then sell for profit or just keep for self. Nice looking car. and I just got it 4 months ago. pd $3500 for in Ft. Worth. Only 1 previous owner older lady and it is very clean ! fully loaded, leather , cold a/c and body and paint are in excellent condition. Under hood is clean, I have had no problems with except the one now... GREAT DEAL FOR SOMEONE WHO IS WILLING TO HELP OUT!! i WILL SELL AS IS FOR 1200$ AND THAT WOULD BE A STEAL FOR SOMEONE WITH CASH!!
please help !! REapair is an option for me and I will keep and sell my self if nothing else. Also needs some tires ! But not bad bad at the moment!
xoxo
tara
I will keep bumping! I hope someone comes and saves you. Did you post this in the city you are stuck in?
Sounds like you need a fuel pump. Google auto repair shops in your zip code and have it towed there in the morning. No reason to give a good car away for something so minor.

Did the roadside assistance guy crawl up under the fuel tank and listen to see if he could hear the fuel pump turning? It might just be a clogged filter if you bought some bad gas or got water/condensation in your fuel tank.
Fuel problem, Filter, pump or water in tank as trynagetlaid said
You can always leave your car there if they hotel will let you leave it and come back for it.
You can try having it towed home if home is not more than 100 miles away. Or have it towed to the closest repair shop or dealership.
You can also have ENTERPRISE pick you up and you rent a car while your car sits til you can have it fixed. At least you won't be wasting money on a hotel room and you can be out making money toward repairs.

Also try posting an ad (if you really want to sell it), on Craigslist, Autotrader.com, eBay Motors, or even Backpage while you rent a car and work while it's selling. It would help if you had your title with you. Don't sell it to anyone who gives you a check. Ask for cash or even cashier's checks can be counterfeit some times.
Good luck.
Good advice from Tia. I also suggest that if you decide to sell it to an individual for cash, have the person go with you to a bank and have them check the bills before handing over the keys and title. If the prospective buyer has a problem with this, tell them no thanks, just go get a money order and come back.
All good advice but there is more to it. Could be fuel pump or not getting fire for some reason, crank sensor, cam sensor etc. Best to have it towed somewhere to have it checked out so you know what the problem is before to decide to repair or sell it. I'am good at what I do, and that's repair cars. But I still can't fix one over the phone or Email, things need to be checked to isolate the problem.
You might have a blown engine, it is known to have those types of problems with that car.
A blown engine ..... wow...these ladies can do anything! lol
what is the saying..... " anybody can fuck up a brass mallet on an anvil" ?