Independent vs. Agency vs. Providers sharing an incall

A few threads lately have made me consider how the definitions for "independent" and "agency" have blurred, especially when you factor in providers sharing an incall. I define these terms as follows:

Independent - self-sufficient provider who is responsible for her own expenses (rent, hotel, transportation, etc.) and is the sole beneficiary of all her profits.

Agency - provider who may have some, or all hobby-related expenses subsidized by a single person or entity. In turn, the provider gives up a portion of her profits.

Providers sharing an incall
- a group of providers (possibly roomates) who share the expense of a shared incall, but otherwise keep their own profits.

I think most of us agree that few agency providers would advertise that they belong to an agency. In fact, many use the term "independent" as a selling point. Thing is, there are 2 separate review threads:

Independent Provider Reviews - 908 threads/4622 posts

Agency Reviews - 6 threads/68 posts

I've read 2 posts in particular that address this issue:

Almost all of these agency girls are undetectable as such but why move this review when obvious agency girls who we KNOW FOR SURE are agencies like ck's review of a Victoria's Secret girl 2 days ago stay in the indy section? So we need to move all reviews of Layla, Alexa, Madison, Lina, Krystal, Jackie, Brianna, Neena, Lexy, Jazel, Mia, Ashly, Kat, Angela, Kimberly, Denise,Lilith, Jade, Casey, Karla, Monica, all the girls that work with Starr, Sophie, Jaden, Bella, Lola, etc. because they ALL say they are indys but I know for a fact they are agencies. And every few nights a half dozen new ones come and go. And almost anybody who does outcalls at night. They are all run by guys named Joe or Chuck or Johnny or Noe etc. and they use dozens of cheap disposable prepaid cell phones and Skype numbers. Some of these girls pop into this biz for a couple of days and then they disappear. It's hard to pinpoint them as agencies because it's easy these days with cheap phones to give every girl her own #. They have no agency names and the average customer would have no idea they are all agencies. Originally Posted by uparoundnoon
Seems like should just have one review forum and have a field which says whether or not reviewer considers girl agency or not. Not sure what the point of dividing them up is anyway. Originally Posted by FootLong
Everyone's got their own reasons for avoiding agencies, whether it's the image of shady pimps and their "hoes" or the random upsell. On the other hand, there are some great providers that work for agencies. They're not victimized, keep a reasonable share of their profits, and they have regular lives like anyone else. They just have a different business model that works for them. So my questions are:

1) Should the 2 review sections be merged or is there worth in keeping them separate?

2) Should we just add a field in reviews labeled "Independent", where we could simply answer yes, no, maybe, or unknown?

Yeah, I'm a bit long winded, but I'm off today and bored : )
If it's that much of a concern why not post this thread in the:

Member Suggestions and Feedback
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=79

I don't do agencies. Too much traffic for neighbors to witness and get suspicious.

Sharing an incall by indies is mostly OK by me as long as I know who is sharing.

My concern is safety and the amount of traffic.

I'd like a more clear indication of agencies but BP doesn't care.
If it's that much of a concern why not post this thread in the:

Member Suggestions and Feedback
http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=79

Originally Posted by xlurklt
In retrospect, you may be right. I pm'ed the mods to request the move. It wasn't as much a concern as it was curiosity. I also wanted to hear the reasons why some people avoid agencies and why it's such an open secret that some providers do belong to agencies (some very good ones and some not) but advertise otherwise. Isn't sharing information and opinion the point of this site?