Where to stay, stay away from, and such

It's official! I'll be making a trip to little rock! I'm working on getting my tour schedule posted to my website by nights end.

I am, however, quite a stickler for where to stay, and take heed to local input about the areas to stay away from! Seeing as how this will be my very first time in your state, I really need some help please!

I prefer to stay in 3-4 star hotels, somewhere thats easily accessible by an interstate or other main roadway. Of course, having shopping and dining near by is always a plus! Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks in advance, XOXO
PM a few of the ladies here in Arkansas. They will be happy to help a quality independent provider such as yourself Calista. I've turned off PM's or I might help.
Fantastic advise! Thanks, I'll do that ASAP!!
PM sent

Check your p.m.. Have fun Love.
Jeez, I'll tell you what, I've never experienced such a welcoming bunch of women in my entire life. It's so amazing, the class you exibit, and hospitality you ladies have extended to me. With all my heart, thank you!!

I now have the information I need to make this a safe and fun trip! You guys ROCK!!
Jeez, I'll tell you what, I've never experienced such a welcoming bunch of women in my entire life. It's so amazing, the class you exibit, and hospitality you ladies have extended to me. With all my heart, thank you!!

I now have the information I need to make this a safe and fun trip! You guys ROCK!! Originally Posted by Calista_Syn
And to think that Arkansas folks have a bad rap on Eccie. LOL

I think we're just misunderstood.

Glad I could help, too! Text or call if you need anything.
Are you kidding me? How anyone could think you guys are anything but wonderful is beyond me! I've gotten nothing but great advise, helpful tips, and unimaginable hospitality. I'm WAY more excited now, after chatting with a handful of the locals. You guys a A+ people, really, I'm blown away!!

Thank you all for being so nice, it's not often I come across such a nice bunch of people in this industry.
Your very welcome..

Yes I agree we are definitely misunderstood!!!
...Yes I agree we are definitely misunderstood!!! Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
Sharks know how we feel.

We have had maybe more than our share of drama, but we also have some of the finest, sweetest, most affectionate ladies anywhere on earth. And it sounds like another wonderful lady is coming to visit. Hope we will want to make you move here! CalistaSyn sounds like a GREAT DATE!
Ginger has been around these parts and the hussy butt needs to come back for a visit or even for a girls night out drinking lol! Sydney is a sweetie as well. Ull have fun
Ginger has been around these parts and the hussy butt needs to come back for a visit or even for a girls night out drinking lol! Sydney is a sweetie as well. Ull have fun Originally Posted by Mina Parker
Why don't you come here with CalistaSyn? Sounds like things could get very, very interesting!!! Had never heard of you, Mina, until I was reading reviews of CalistaSyn. Very exciting review of a double with you!!!!
And Mina, your reviews are pretty awesome, also. I love that beckoning avatar. Almost draws me into my computer screen!! You and Calista Syn both must be really fine ladies to have earned such stellar reputations!!
Ginger has been around these parts and the hussy butt needs to come back for a visit or even for a girls night out drinking lol! Sydney is a sweetie as well. Ull have fun Originally Posted by Mina Parker
Why, yes...Yes, I have!! A long, long time ago… And I was most certainly acting like a big hussy butt during my visit, I'll freely admit it! LOL. Well, what I remember of the visit, anyway. Y'all make those Long Island's pretty strong on the coast!! Wooooooooo

Unfortunately, a certain stalking someone that I've been trying to avoid for quite some time lives down in those parts… Otherwise, I would love to come back and visit.

I'm keeping an eye on the obituaries down there… I'll let you know when the coast is clear!