Gynecologist

A lady was in the stirrups at her gynecologist's office having her annual checkup, when she heard the doctor talking to himself as he examined her:

"My, what a big vagina! My, what a big vagina!"

The lady was, to put it mildly, a bit annoyed. Being the assertive type she spoke up immediately:

"Doctor, I can't believe what I'm hearing! I think it's incredibly unprofessional of you to say something like that. To say such a thing once was bad enough, but twice is outrageous!"

"I'm very sorry," replied the doctor, "please forgive me. But just to set the record straight, I only said it once."
Ha! Great way to start a Monday! Love me some big vagina...
Let me continue that joke

... Furious, the woman went home. She placed a mirror on the floor and proceeded to investigate. She was so focused in her inspection that she didn't hear her husband walk in the room.

Husband, "What are you doing?"

Wife: Both startled and still irritated; answers, "The doctor said I have a big vagina. Do I have a big vagina?"

Husband: Sweating his answer and wanting to escape this hand-granade, "Of course you don't have a big vagina." he quickly turns and while quickly exiting the room he exclaims, "Just be careful with whatever you are doing. I wouldn't want you to injure yourself by falling in that huge hole in the floor."
Just about choked on my coffee JJ...............
  • L3FTY
  • 10-01-2012, 11:40 AM
LMAO!!, is there an echo in here....
"Holy sonar-waves, Batman!! Quick, inside the Bat-cave!"
Bwaaaaaaaahahahaha
He He.
better stay away youll fall in!