Ladies Please

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Ladies PLEASE make a note of this and take care of yourself. We want you around for a LONG time. If it is caught early it's easily taken care of, if it's not it can be bad.

This was started in the North and East Texas forum and I thought it should be passed on to our lovely Arkansas ladies, PLEASE get checked.
Thanks Horserider, good post!

If I might add to the stay healthy post ..don't forget your flu shot!! http://www.cdc.gov/flu/protect/keyfacts.htm

Thanks, Horserider and SweetNLittle! Both excellent suggestions. I will be getting my first flu shot ever this year! I've meant to do it in the past, but I just hate needles!

Although, I will say – I try to maintain a healthy lifestyle through a regular diet of cheeseburgers, lack of exercise & habitual use of cigarettes. I do what I can.
Although, I will say – I try to maintain a healthy lifestyle through a regular diet of cock, sexercise & habitual use of condoms. I do what I can. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

There I fixed that for ya!
I appreciate that! Lol! Actually, that's not very far from the truth! Woo hoo!

Regular sexersize affords me the ability to eat as many cheeseburgers as I want, while still maintaining my sexy physique. What could possibly be better than having sex all the time and getting to eat like a pig without any of the damaging results? Life is good.
Horserider, thanks for bringing a serious issue to everyone's attention. The Komen Race for the Cure is coming up the The Rock (one of the largest, if not the largest, in the country) soon and there are opportunities for guys to participate and show support.

Guys, you're not immune either. If I remember my statistics correctly, prostate cancer has taken over as being the silent killer of men, with more deaths attributed to it than breast cancer. Get regular exams after you pass 50.

On a lighter note, if any of you ladies need help with breast self exam, my number is . . .
Are you offering the same ones you did last year Mr Happy? My doctor says he going to report you if he sees you claiming to be the "greeter" outside his office again

@ Ginger...one day I will convert you!!

This is one of the cancers that i am somewhat close to along with Prostate and Bladder. Great ideas, so thanks everyone for addin to this. For the ones of you that want to do something inexpensive, Farm Bureau Insurance offices have pink caps and bracelets they will give you for a $5 donation. That's right, pink/white cap plus pink silicone bracelet together $5. Awesome deal. If you want wear either I bet sons or daughters will. Great way to support a great cause.

Bottom line, ladies get a mammogram and Gentleman get the finger wave and PSA test if your of age. Much easier to cure when found early.
There I fixed that for ya! Originally Posted by shorty
http://www.womansday.com/sex-relatio...alories-110923

It's for real!! Have enough, and you'll stay thin forever!!