Review credit

Hey guys. I was wondering if I could get the review that I have credit for linked to the number on the side? I have alot of guys ask me why I only have 1 review (I have 40 here alone) when they don't realize that's for a review that I wrote. Here is the link to said review. Thank you in advance. xoxo D
Everything is fine, you have 40 reviews linked to you but the one you created will not link because your account is a provider account.
Ok. Thanks mojito!
I understand what Daphne is saying: if I were a fellow not familiar with ECCIE, I'd glance at the info beneath her beautiful avatar and think she had only one review, and I might not even tap the "My ECCIE Reviews" to see all the numerous great ones of her skillful self linked there.

Perhaps, LD, that whole line about reviews with the numeral 1 should somehow be removed from your account (but not the review itself), especially since it won't link and someone will have to search for whatever you wrote about whoever anyway, so there's no point in even having that line as it serves no purpose. The teckies need to think of a better way for providers who write reviews, and why shouldn't we if we are partaking of a service? (Give me a link - I want to see what fun you had!)

Anyway, it is misleading.
Its ok. I don't mind it like it is. Was just wondering. Thanks.