massage section

I wanted to make the suggestion to add a section just dedicated to massage. Personally speaking that's the extent to which I'm here, so it would help if I just had one section to go search reviews, etc...
Not a bad idea if it is not to difficult for the mods to set up. I am probably a 50/50 FBSM vs FS type of hobbiest so that would be helpful to me instead of searching BP and hoping I there is truth in the ad I choose.
+1 I like the massage too.
+1 Massage fan too
Stellar Idea.
Not sure if I've seen any guildelines yet for what would be permitted when it comes to "Massage" reviews on a wide open public board.

If a gal is posting ads here, she of course is open to reviews.

But what if you have a legit, licensed RMT who is using her real name in the Therapeutic section of BP who just happens to also provide some level of happy endings?

Is it fair to put her license at risk just so someone can review her? Getting that LMT/RMT license costs a lot of money and hundreds of hours. If she gets put on the radar by a review then you can bet your ass some licensed girls do scan ads and review boards looking to send emails to the state.

As clients, we use fake handles to protect our identity. Are you willing to put your real name in a review? Doubt it.

I'd avoid the word massage and instead something like the term FBSM instead.

ONLY allow reviews of the girls posting ads in the Body Rub section or girls who advertise on here for such service. NO Therapeutic Massage ad girls at all. Period. WAY too public on this site.
Agreed Lazarus, my intents were really more around the FBSM area.
I like the idea
I concur
I like the idea of a bodyrub/FBSM section
I hear you on the massage section. Actually, the idea was more than kicked around. We went over the idea with Becky, Kelly and Fawn and talked to as many ladies as we could about participating in it. However, there are some unique problems to having a massage section that I don't want to go into here. Those problems make having a massage section difficult at best and in the end, we (massage providers) decided that we'd put the idea on the back burner for now. If you're looking for a bodyrub, that's easy to search for and can be found in almost any ad. For you gentlemen who are looking for a real massage and having all the women who provide them in one place, please be patient. We're still looking for a way to give that to you.
As another that's only interested in FBSM/bodyrub I'd love to see a separate section as well. Hopefully whatever hurdles there are can be addressed.
I'll throw in - most reviewers put FBSM in their review titles, and there are plenty reviewed. Easy to search for too. So what problem are you trying to solve? Were you requesting a dedicated FBSM forum for advertising on ECCIE too?

Perhaps there should be some sort of better stated guidelines as to which section it goes in, as some bodyrub ladies don't seem all that independent... Studio seems to mean "Souther Comfort" or equivalent. The Independent Provider Reviews is the conventional place to post the FBSM reviews, for now. It's working well for me. I rarely risk trying somebody who hasn't been reviewed...
So glad that only the females had input and votes on this issue......

Especially those who don't provide those types of services.

I know of 2 "private"/non-public ones that work pretty well for the paying clients.
As a guy who likes FS only, I also think a massage section is a good idea. The main review forum is overcrowded with reviews that run off the front page in less than a day. Anything to organize the reviews more and make it easier for everyone to find what they're looking for is a good idea, IMO. Along those lines, I still think a Tarrant County Independent Review forum is a great idea! Sorry for the mini-hijack and back to the massage forum idea.