Rates and services in provider ads

Effective immediately, providers are no longer restricted from putting rates or services in their ads placed in the Advertising forums across the board.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Huck
Effective immediately, providers are no longer restricted from putting rates or services in their ads placed in the Advertising forums across the board.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

Huck Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
YeeeeeeeHaaaaww!!!!! Start posting ladies!!!!!!!! This news is GREAT!!!!
Yay! That's great news!
I guess auctions and on-line bidding are next, naming that service will be fun.
At last free enterprise comes to ECCIE!...and comes...and comes...and comes...
I guess auctions and on-line bidding are next, naming that service will be fun. Originally Posted by Captain Midnight
Can we go reverse Dutch auction?

I'm looking for a good massage from a topless provider, any other activites are not so important. Ladies, what are your rates to provide such a service?

(I know, I know... )
Can we go reverse Dutch auction?

I'm looking for a good massage from a topless provider, any other activites are not so important. Ladies, what are your rates to provide such a service?

(I know, I know... ) Originally Posted by Slingerland
I'm sure we can work something out.

Process serving is extra, of course.
I guess auctions and on-line bidding are next, naming that service will be fun. Originally Posted by Captain Midnight
Back in the old ASPD days and the infancy days of ECCIE, posting of rates and services or something as simple as describing the service as GFE was the norm. There were some issues that had to be dealt with by admin that precipitated no service/no fee policy change.

The policy change should assist the top tier girls to really differentiate themselves in their posting from the wannabees.