Question

Hey everyone, I have question and looking for advice.

Start of saying still consider myself to be pretty new to this. If take a look at my profile see I don't have many post here. I do more reading here than anything else. I have two reviews but they are on same provider and she mainly posts on BP. Only seen her twice and aside from that I haven't seen anyone else.

I am trying to get away from BP because think be safer to meet people here to be honest. Likewise I understand the providers want to be safe meeting a client the first time, hence screening.

My question is what can I do to make myself more screenable? The girl I was seeing on BP hasn't posted anything recently and even if did use her as reference two meetings so long ago she may not recall. As it stands now I am a total stranger which makes it hard to see a new lady.

Any advice would be appreciated. Like I said still new to this. Thank you
P411
Slinger's right. Get a P411 account and there are ladies here who are newbie friendly so you can establish yourself. You might have to give up some personal info, but it's worth the dive. Make yourself a bit more visible here on the board.
+1....Get a P411 membership......it's worth it. A P411 account carries a little weigh with the ladies plus you can look for newbie friendly providers in your area or traveling through your area. Get you a few "OKs" under your belt from newbie friendly ladies and you will be good to go. You will have to put forth a little effort and personal information to join P411 but it's well worth it and your information is totally safe. You can go to their website and, even though you're not a member yet, you can IM/live chat with them and they can answer all your questions and guide you through the steps to become a member. It's painless and well worth it.