Mudder dash anyone

So my birthday is coming up and I have decided to treat myself to a couple of things. One is going to be the mudder dash on Sat.the 20 of October. Any one else thinking of taking the ride. BTW is is a 5k in the mud with obstacles so you need to have a little cardio training to do it.
Where is it? Might be fun to watch.
Sam houston race park. there are some hot girls that do it to. most are really fit, and they are covered in mud and sweaty there is beer served after the last flight, and a pretty cool party
Most of the Mudder's are set up as Team type events...... Less of a race, more of a bonding and fun experience..... The one I did was like that anyway out in Tahoe where the last 20yds was run thru dangling electrodes and an Ice cold beer waiting on the other side! Lol. Didn't know they had one down here, but it was fun as hell when I did it....... Or maybe it was just the whole weekend in Tahoe.....

JaD
Most of the Mudder's are set up as Team type events...... Less of a race, more of a bonding and fun experience..... The one I did was like that anyway out in Tahoe where the last 20yds was run thru dangling electrodes and an Ice cold beer waiting on the other side! Lol. Didn't know they had one down here, but it was fun as hell when I did it....... Or maybe it was just the whole weekend in Tahoe.....

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
They are here... "Tough Mudder Texas"
I will most likely be there. I usually do the warrior dash but I missed it the last time it was in Houston!
I did the "original mud run" in ft worth in February. It was a ton of fun. FYI this Saturday there is a "dirty girl" mud run in Alvin. Women only I know a group that is doing it. Gonna be a fun one to watch !
The "mud run" at Sam Houston park can be done as a team or as an individual. Either one is a lot of fun. They usually have one in October and another in May. The one in May is hot as hell but the beer at the end is cold.
After party at Rebels on Washington