OBAMA'S BIG BIRD BLUNDER

TeamObama thought they would be clever using Big Bird to bash Romney.....it failed miserably and has backfired....making Obama look dumber than a big bird!

http://www.therightscoop.com/morning...been-big-bird/

Is this the gravitas of Barack Hussein Obama ?????????????
When you lose Chris Mathews, you've pretty much lost it all. That was pretty damn funny.
They're turning Big Bird into nothing but a big politcal whore. Pretty soon Big Bird will show up the set all drunk and shit. He'll call Burt and Ernie a couple of faggots, and Oscar a homeless useless piece of shit and steal cookies from the cookie monster. Nothing good will come of this.
I agree 1000% that government money should be pulled. Do you know how much money they make without a government handout? Royalties alone from diapers to toys funds them BY US.

Wake up and get a grip. Romney is going to splatter Obama so bad he'll be laughed out of Washington. I say the landslide will be staggering. In any event my fast ends nov 6.

I'm really feeling so very sorry for you lefties that are still under the dilution Obama will walk away w a win. Feel free to dog me, because when Romney wins..., well I'll try and take the high road but it'll be hard not to detour and rub it in a little bit.
I don't know Kayla. If Romney wins, I doubt it will be by a landslide but I do admire your optimism.
They're turning Big Bird into nothing but a big politcal whore. Pretty soon Big Bird will show up the set all drunk and shit. He'll call Burt and Ernie a couple of faggots, and Oscar a homeless useless piece of shit and steal cookies from the cookie monster. Nothing good will come of this. Originally Posted by acp5762
I like the concept of Big Bird as a political hack. Sesame Street can do a story time segment with Big Bird reading from "Rules for Radicals." They can bring in Jeremiah Wright and have him explain why America is no God damn good.

• Seedy
  • 10-13-2012, 10:59 AM
I don't know Kayla. If Romney wins, I doubt it will be by a landslide but I do admire your optimism. Originally Posted by acp5762
I agree with Kayla, it will be a blowout!!!! The only way this piece of shit, we have as a president will stay so, is if he proclaims an executive order saying the election is null, and void, and I would not put it past him to attempt that either.
Sure, uh-hm.

You just keep dreaming, girl.

. . . President Obama is going to win this election.

I agree 1000% that government money should be pulled. Do you know how much money they make without a government handout? Royalties alone from diapers to toys funds them BY US.

Wake up and get a grip. Romney is going to splatter Obama so bad he'll be laughed out of Washington. I say the landslide will be staggering. In any event my fast ends nov 6.

I'm really feeling so very sorry for you lefties that are still under the dilution Obama will walk away w a win. Feel free to dog me, because when Romney wins..., well I'll try and take the high road but it'll be hard not to detour and rub it in a little bit. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
  • Seedy
  • 10-13-2012, 11:31 AM
Not in your wildest delusional dreams, numb nuts. ...lol
You guys need to stop watching the polls and check the betting sites...
  • Seedy
  • 10-13-2012, 12:03 PM
You guys need to stop watching the polls and check the betting sites... Originally Posted by ekim008
ekim, the only poll i watch is mine, sliding in and out of some pretty Thai gals pussy. lol
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_1...e-than-romney/

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
By Roger Baird

Sesame Street maker CTW faces a tough task in its bid to boost sales of merchandise by 700 per cent for the TV classic.

The people at Sesame Street are scratching their heads about the UK market. The legend-ary show has been screened in this country for 27 of the programme's 28-year history and although the British watch the programme, we do not buy the merchandise.

Last year the Children's Television Workshop (CTW), which produces the show, made just 3m from the retail sales of all its licensed merchandising in the UK. Small beer for a classic brand when you consider that Disney's relative upstart Buzz Lightyear turned in revenues of 8m in 1996. But now CTW is embarking on plans to increase sales by 700 per cent within three years.

http://www.marketingweek.co.uk/sesam...019477.article

This article is from 2011, and it shows substantial 10 year growth in the toy business.

Sen. Jim DeMint, a Republican from South Carolina, responded with a blog post and an op-ed in the Washington Times in which he argued that Sesame Street would do just fine without federal funding.

"Shows like Sesame Street are thriving, multimillion-dollar enterprises," DeMint wrote. "According to the 990 tax form all nonprofits are required to file, Sesame Workshop President and CEO Gary Knell received $956,513 -- nearly a million dollars -- in compensation in 2008. And, from 2003 to 2006, Sesame Street made more than $211 million from toy and consumer product sales. Big Bird will be just fine without his federal subsidies."

That's a lot of Elmo dolls. So we decided to check DeMint's numbers, and to put his overall argument about Sesame Street solvency into some context.

We got the 2009 990 tax form submitted by the Sesame Workshop, the nonprofit group that produces the show, and DeMint is correct. It shows Knell's salary at $806,990, with an additional $149,523 worth of other compensation. For the toy sales numbers, we have to go to the 2008 990 tax form. In a section on "other income," it reports "toys and consumer products" as bringing just over $211 million from 2003 through 2006 (nearly $53 million a year, on average).

The 2009 tax form shows that Sesame Workshop brought in about $140 million in revenues in 2008, with government grants accounting for just over $14 million of that (roughly 10 percent).

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-muppet-lobby/

So which party is it that wants to finance the rich?
Well it only takes one point to win, but a landslide surely would be the iceing on the cake.
Iwell I'll try and take the high road but it'll be hard not to detour and rub it in a little bit. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Ditto