First Bad Review! What do you do?

Do you take it like a woman? Do you defend yourself? Let it go? Explain your side of the story? From someone who takes pride in her work it is awefully hard to have a negative mark. Not anything that was said hurts me, as that is your perception. But just getting a bad review. Your opinion is your opinion, I respect that, and I am sorry you were not satisfied. As to my weight, I did post in a thread that I had recently gained some weight from bc pills. I will update my profile immediately. I have lost 5 pounds in the last week and I am working out and working on it. I hate that you feel dissapointed. I thought you were a very nice and interesting man. I was taken aback by the jewelry and all the new things I had never seen. Sometimes 2 people just don't have chemistry. Again, I am sorry you were dissatisfied.

Respectfully,
Britney
I think you have answered your own question with this post which to me was written well and shows you do care about what you do
Very rarely does a provider or for the fact a hobbyist go thru the time they spend in the hobby "perfect".....
I agree, it obviously did bother you BB, but your post shows true character, a wonderful heart, and the way a TRUE LADY responds to something negative.

Sorry I haven't had the pleasure to meet you.
You can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time.
I'm just happy to see that you weren't "bashing" the person that gave you the review. Some people would have just gone on and on about how they other person was so bad. Keep your chin up.
Hey BB',

Never had the pleasure of you. Well expressed and thoughtful prose on your part. I don't know what the issue was that the gentleman caller had but it sounds like he thought you looked different from your posted photos. You admitted that they might be a bit off. However, this may not have been a move on your part to deceive anyone but simply time goes by and we change day by day. May not have been any conscious fault of your own.

However, this is not a rare experience here in Austin.

Let me be caring, but honest and yet firm in this statement. LADIES, UPDATE YOUR PHOTOS AND SHOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE..THIS MONTH. We all change, go through rough times, weight gain, weight loss, bags under the eyes, stress, family issues etc. etc. However, bottom line, if you don't look like your photos, you are defrauding your clients and that should be noted in the review.

Ladies, not everyone wants a 5'9" 105 lb waif. Some of us appreciate curves and rubenesque Victorian beauty, but only when we see it coming. When a guy sets up a meeting he thinks about it for a week, a month, how ever long. With those thoughts he attaches the photos you have posted. Now if you open the door and don't look like the photo the whole scenario is flushed down the toilet. However, a recent heavier/lighter photo can also be attached to the same slow simmer thoughts that can then explode into bliss when you open the door. If you need to lose weight, then lose weight, if you need to gain it then eat something, but post the real photos.

Additionally, the guy still has the option of walking when the lady opens the door and doesn't look like the pictures, but then you must understand, now he doesn't want to be painted as "a dick", "a no-show", "a waste of your time" or gain a bad reference from you.

Bottom line, we all need to be honest and let the chips fall where they may. If we have to lie (or even tell a 1/2 or 3/4 truth) to do anything (I'm not saying you did), then we need to make a change of some sort.

I'm sure your previous gent's will continue to vouch for you and thier experience. And it is true...you can't please everyone all of the time, but we certainly can do our best to try.
You handled it very well with this post, professional, clearly heartfelt, and sincere. I learned a long time ago that you can't please everyone and if you try you'll only make yourself miserable. Chaulk it up to experience and move on.
Dear BB,

Ignore it completely. It shows itself for what it is, and discerning people can cut thru the b/s. The review even said you were very good, just not what he expected. That's not your problem.

Keep your head up and move on. That review is nothing more than a gnat, buzzing around.

best,
Ck
i have only met you once and thought you were not only beautiful but genuinely nice. sometimes two people just dont "click". it isnt either ones fault, its chemistry( and yes, even in fantacyland there does have to be atleast some spark). i personally wouldnt take this as a 'bad" review, he didnt say you didnt perform or you were late or you werent legit. he simply stated you werent his cup of tea. Hell! that happens in real life also. shake it off , rub some dirt on it, there is no cryin' in baseball. if you feel bad just go reread the 100+ stellar reviews you have and think of all the guys hoping to be your next client.WOW! britneys got something to prove now!! heaven help that lucky bastard. lol
i have only met you once and thought you were not only beautiful but genuinely nice. sometimes two people just dont "click". it isnt either ones fault, its chemistry( and yes, even in fantacyland there does have to be atleast some spark). i personally wouldnt take this as a 'bad" review, he didnt say you didnt perform or you were late or you werent legit. he simply stated you werent his cup of tea. Hell! that happens in real life also. shake it off , rub some dirt on it, there is no cryin' in baseball. if you feel bad just go reread the 100+ stellar reviews you have and think of all the guys hoping to be your next client.WOW! britneys got something to prove now!! heaven help that lucky bastard. lol Originally Posted by knotty man

I want next!! Any day this week after Monday!!!!
Dear BB,

Ignore it completely. It shows itself for what it is, and discerning people can cut thru the b/s. The review even said you were very good, just not what he expected. That's not your problem.

Keep your head up and move on. That review is nothing more than a gnat, buzzing around.

best,
Ck Originally Posted by Crystalkitty

And just what do YOU think it is Crystal? It appears to be a well written, accurate portrayal of his time spent with her.

And could you please clarify how you know that the review says she was very good? There is nothing like that in the visible section of the review or any of the follow up posts that states that....

How is it not HER problem? She admitted she has gained weight and it was not mentioned in her ads. It should be HIS problem? He should suck it up because her pictures and ad was not accurate?

It seems that Accurate Pictures and up to date information in her ads would have let him make his decision in a more informed manner.....
And by the way Britney....

You seem to already know what you need to do to keep this from happening again......

It was a good review and should not have much of a negative impact on your business if you make the mentioned updates to your ads and website
He honstly changed my perception of you Britney
idk why...tho
i think the fact that he called you "plain"

i remember having a similar reaction once upon seeing a provider
the pics provided somehow
didnt match up to my imagined expectations

i remember when she opened the door ...feeling a disappointed..
I am not saying this of you though....dont get me wrong..
i've never met u.

It's only 1 bad or semi bad review so dont worry about it

And could you please clarify how you know that the review says she was very good? There is nothing like that in the visible section of the review or any of the follow up posts that states that.... Originally Posted by Whispers
I thought the same thing, but then checked the review (I let BCD lapse here, so I shouldn't be able to see it either) and the comments section was visible. I checked other reviews and they were hiding correctly. I think toulmin might have broken the tag that would normally hide it.
Do you take it like a woman? Do you defend yourself? Let it go? Explain your side of the story? From someone who takes pride in her work it is awefully hard to have a negative mark. Not anything that was said hurts me, as that is your perception. But just getting a bad review. Your opinion is your opinion, I respect that, and I am sorry you were not satisfied. As to my weight, I did post in a thread that I had recently gained some weight from bc pills. I will update my profile immediately. I have lost 5 pounds in the last week and I am working out and working on it. I hate that you feel dissapointed. I thought you were a very nice and interesting man. I was taken aback by the jewelry and all the new things I had never seen. Sometimes 2 people just don't have chemistry. Again, I am sorry you were dissatisfied.

Respectfully,
Britney Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
I gotta say, I thought this was going to be another "well you have a small penis" reply to a bad review. You handled yourself with great restraint, and class.

Thank you for admitting that you had gained weight and are updating your info. Things like that make a provider stand out from the rest.

Hey BB',

Never had the pleasure of you. Well expressed and thoughtful prose on your part. I don't know what the issue was that the gentleman caller had but it sounds like he thought you looked different from your posted photos. You admitted that they might be a bit off. However, this may not have been a move on your part to deceive anyone but simply time goes by and we change day by day. May not have been any conscious fault of your own.

However, this is not a rare experience here in Austin.

Let me be caring, but honest and yet firm in this statement. LADIES, UPDATE YOUR PHOTOS AND SHOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE..THIS MONTH. We all change, go through rough times, weight gain, weight loss, bags under the eyes, stress, family issues etc. etc. However, bottom line, if you don't look like your photos, you are defrauding your clients and that should be noted in the review.

Ladies, not everyone wants a 5'9" 105 lb waif. Some of us appreciate curves and rubenesque Victorian beauty, but only when we see it coming. When a guy sets up a meeting he thinks about it for a week, a month, how ever long. With those thoughts he attaches the photos you have posted. Now if you open the door and don't look like the photo the whole scenario is flushed down the toilet. However, a recent heavier/lighter photo can also be attached to the same slow simmer thoughts that can then explode into bliss when you open the door. If you need to lose weight, then lose weight, if you need to gain it then eat something, but post the real photos.

Additionally, the guy still has the option of walking when the lady opens the door and doesn't look like the pictures, but then you must understand, now he doesn't want to be painted as "a dick", "a no-show", "a waste of your time" or gain a bad reference from you.

Bottom line, we all need to be honest and let the chips fall where they may. If we have to lie (or even tell a 1/2 or 3/4 truth) to do anything (I'm not saying you did), then we need to make a change of some sort.

I'm sure your previous gent's will continue to vouch for you and thier experience. And it is true...you can't please everyone all of the time, but we certainly can do our best to try. Originally Posted by BigBake1
Agreed

Dear BB,

best,
Ck Originally Posted by Crystalkitty
Dissagree.

She handled this well. I haven't read the review, but it seems like he wasn't harsh, and she didn't reply in a harsh way. This has been an exchange of useful information. No "b/s" here.

And by the way Britney....

You seem to already know what you need to do to keep this from happening again......

It was a good review and should not have much of a negative impact on your business if you make the mentioned updates to your ads and website Originally Posted by Whispers
agreed
And just what do YOU think it is Crystal? It appears to be a well written, accurate portrayal of his time spent with her.

And could you please clarify how you know that the review says she was very good? There is nothing like that in the visible section of the review or any of the follow up posts that states that....

How is it not HER problem? She admitted she has gained weight and it was not mentioned in her ads. It should be HIS problem? He should suck it up because her pictures and ad was not accurate?

It seems that Accurate Pictures and up to date information in her ads would have let him make his decision in a more informed manner..... Originally Posted by Whispers