Phone: 631-971-8430
Email Address: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=147907
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1051703341
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Hotel off Rodney Parham, West Little Rock
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None. Set up a time and when I showed up she wouldn't answer a text or call for 45 minutes. She called 3 hours later and said she fell asleep and asked to make it up. Set another appointment and the results were the same.
Session Length: none
Fee: none
Hair Length and Color: Never saw her
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Never met.
Recommendation: No
Sorry for both of you, she won't last long at that rate.
This belongs in coed since nothing took place, it's not a review. This gives the lady an opportunity to share her side of the story if she chooses.

I am sorry if it is in the wrong forum. She may be an OK person. I contacted her because of reviews here. I was just passing on my experience to others to let them know about it so they are aware. I hope theirs has a better outcome.
Moved to CoEd

Based on info I've received, I'm betting there's two sides to this story . . .

And somewhere in between lies the truth. Just sayin'
I told you that I was sorry. The first time I had fell asleep and then this morning when we were supposed to meet I was involved in a car accident and was in the hospital. I think you should have talked to me before posting the review. Because now you have me out to look like the bad guy when that ain't true.
I didn't say you were the bad guy. I just posted the facts. Happy4u said he imagines the truth was somewhere in between. Was there anything in my post that was inaccurate? I did everything you asked me to do. I was there when and where we agreed. Even after you said you fell asleep I was willing to give you another chance. You might be a great person. I just know for whatever the reasons this is what my experience with you was. I just don't want the next guy to go through the same and hopefully he won't. I hold no hard feelings and wish you the best. I just posted my experience truthfully.
Guys, Shit Happens! Both of you have been pretty open with me about it back channel and since it's out here for all to see, I'd suggest the two of you kiss, make up and have a good time!
As George's dad from Seinfeld said for his made up holiday. Festivus isn't over until the airing of the grievances. I think now its officially over and both sides wishes they could have connected.

I will only make one last comment and then will drop it. Lil Red. In one of your text did you not make the comment to me that the reason you got off Backpage and on Eccie was that you got tired of guys making appointments and not showing up. So I would think you would understand how I feel. I was ready for the appointment twice. I will leave it at that and I have no hard feelings.
Wow... You sure do know how to drive it in the dirt. Yes I stood u up but it wasn't on purpose. I fell asleep yesterday, and got into a car accident today that ended me up into the hospital during the same time our appointment was to take place. So once again IM SORRY!!
Thread closed. Enough is enough people. Take my suggestion and learn from it.