Why is Beaumont so dead...

Is anyone alive out there? This board and this town are almost non existent I the hobby. even the traveling ladies coming to Beaumont are saying its not what it used to be. C'mon boys! Let's get this party started! Let's not make the providers not even want to visit here.
There has not been much to look at lately. I was also thinking the board has been dead.
Text me for some pics. That'll give you something to look at at. Actually just book an appointment with me and then you can look and touch..,
Work!
Chloe you would probably be super busy if you added atleast one picture I planned on seeing you soon but some people are scared to do the bind hobbying
I've tried a few times but never on cue. Kind of gave up on trying.
Chloe you would probably be super busy if you added atleast one picture I planned on seeing you soon but some people are scared to do the bind hobbying Originally Posted by Pinkman2012
I have seen pics of this lovely lady. You won't be disappointed.

Now as far as the lack of activity goes, it seems the local guys spend their days combing through BP. Well over half the reviews are about gals advertising on BP. I've never understood why, but that seems to be the case.

HID
  • Texun
  • 10-17-2012, 09:37 AM
I've been lucky enough to see Chloe twice and TRUST me, you will NOT be disappointed in her appearance OR service
Thanks for the lovely comments HID and Texun! Muah! I know posting pics would help biz but I have personal reasons why I don't fellas. Maybe the same reasons why you may not post a pic if asked. Once you post a pic on the Internet, well, you're out there. I am working on a career outside of this industry and would rather not jeopardize that. Everyone knows if they contact me for pics, I send them. I just don't post them. If you want a pic just ask. If I have failed to send one, my apologies. Try again. Don't think anyone should be nervous in seeing me. My reviews and this thread speak for themselves. So many take the risk on BP. Can't figure out why seeing me is more of a risk...Just ready to have some fun!
So many take the risk on BP. Can't figure out why seeing me is more of a risk. Originally Posted by ChloeCox
Dahlin, you're preachin' to the choir! To my dying day I will never understand how risking bait and switch, AND LE is better than "risking" a twirl with a well reviewed provider.

HID
I really don't know what's going on in Beaumont I know that at one time they were complaining a bit they didnt have a lot of providers visiting the area. And not that it helps but I missed it when you came to Tyler to visit.T&C wrote me a message saying you might come, but by the time I got it I believe you had already came and gone I hope it worked out so you can come again and hopefully I will get the opportunity.

Now BP? I've seen one that was enough for me. lol!
I miss going to Beaumont---there are some great guys there!
I've been cutting back personally. I quit my job to go back to school so my income changed quite a bit. But to be even more honest from my stand point, its very hard for me to get a well reviewed provider because I am young, and multiple providers have said "I don't see black guys" soooo.. it is what it is I guess. However my favorite provider only post on bp and I'm glad I took the risk.
I miss going to Beaumont---there are some great guys there! Originally Posted by DallasRain
We want you coming back too
Just had a fantasy with Dallas and Chloe, that might ruin a man for the rest of his life