Ron Paul on the Debate

‎Ron Paul on the Presidential Debate:

“And finally, as I expected, the Fed, Obama's Wars overseas, the National Defense Authorization Act, the War on Drugs, Inflation, America's growing police state, and our vanishing Bill of rights were not mentioned at all. The ultimate winner is the status quo of the Welfare Warfare state and the perpetuation of the One-party system, and the loser was the American people, liberty, peace, and sound economics.”

More here:

http://www.policymic.com/articles/16...st-this-debate
yawn
Who cares; he's just one Republican from a minor district in the great state of Texas.

I would have more respect for him if he quit the GOP and ran as an independent.
Ron Paul is beginning to sound like the Fox pundit called Biden ... Demented.
I think he hit that nail on the head.
I voted for him.
He was the only candidate that understands what the real issue should be rather than the issues that are spoon fed to us through the propaganda machines.
Who cares; he's just one Republican from a minor district in the great state of Texas.

I would have more respect for him if he quit the GOP and ran as an independent. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Amazing Whirly- Ron Paul is a libertarian the same party you claim and yet you say "who cares"- Ron Paul is actually the true founder of the "Tea Party" and is the biggest and most well known candidate that is pushing for smaller government- are you saying Romney is more of a conservative?
The sad part is that he did not win the nomination and thus in order to insure that Odumbo does not win a second term, we get Romney for the next 8 years.
The word is ENsure, 2dogsfucking. Just like you drink every morning with your fiber.
Actually, either spelling is correct, Assup. Now you're being a dipshit.
Bless his heart.