which provider to see

So I thought I would pose a question to both sides...I am planning on making an appt to see a provider next week. I am usually an L1 (sometimes L2) kind of guy that enjoys the occasional FBSM.

In the summer I saw an unbelievable provider from the BP therapist section and she turned out to be L0. That being said, I think there's a chance, albeit slim that she might do more.

Now I don't want to go see her again and strike out. If I do, I'll feel compelled to go see a provider that would be a sure thing and I don't feel like spending a ton of money on two providers.

If I don't see her, I'll still feel like I have an itch to scratch and will want to still see her.

I don't see providers as often as I'd like so it might be a little while before I can see another.

So I keep having this debate in my head as to what I should do, I'm open to ideas which is why I'm posting this comment.

Thanks in advance
LMT and L1, L2, and L3 all available... rate vary for each.. pm me.. if interested..
Greenville and 635... private incall apartment... and licensed.... with table.. and the other skills you seek. See reviews.
My advice (completely without an ad, imagine that!)

If you are rarely able to get away, you'd be far better off to go after the "sure thing" rather than chase the unicorn and risk her still being L0, regardless of how much you may want to. If you were one who had more time to get away and play, then sure, it would be worth it to try for what you would REALLY want to work-- but that doesn't sound like the case to me--- so why risk not getting what you really want?
i offer amazing L1 L2 and L3 bodyrubs, as well as 4 hands
I Offer a mind blowing FBSM with an epic Russian finish!
he asked "So I keep having this debate in my head as to what I should do, I'm open to ideas which is why I'm posting this comment."

100 atta-girl points to Grace for a fabulous response!!!
Yep I agree with Grace too
Seems like the wrong head is thinking..
Can y'all read?
QUOTE::

"Now I don't want to go see her again and strike out. If I do, I'll feel compelled to go see a provider that would be a sure thing and I don't feel like spending a ton of money on two providers.

If I don't see her, I'll still feel like I have an itch to scratch and will want to still see her.

I don't see providers as often as I'd like so it might be a little while before I can see another.

So I keep having this debate in my head as to what I should do, I'm open to ideas which is why I'm posting this comment.

Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

Miss,
Maybe you missed that which is why I posted on this. I'm giving him the idea.. that YES there are providers that are Legit and LICENSED... and still do what the OTHER wouldn't do. So, hope that helped out OP. Just do your research before. Wouldn't want you to end up regretting the next time or next provider either.
Yes, by all means do your research. Perhaps pose the question in the Mens Lounge if you have questions about any specific providers who may or may not have responded to your query. The discussion is sometimes a little more open and gloves off in there.
It sounds like you've developed "a thing" for her. It isn't like she is the only massage therapist in DFW.

Go for the sure thing. They are here, they are talented (in both disciplines), and they will make you feel like a king. If the "non-providers" do stray from the straight and narrow, you will find their price much higher than the well reviewed ladies here.

That reminds me of a very old joke: This guy meets a girl in a bar (they all start that way, don't they?). In their discussion, he asks if she would sleep with him for a million dollars. She says "I sure would". He then says "How about $200?". She: "What do you think I am - a hooker?". Him: "We already established that, now we're just negotiating price".
[QUOTE=Amber Rain;1051771927]

(Little)Miss,
Maybe you missed that, which is why I posted on this. I'm giving him the idea.. that YES there are providers that are Legit and LICENSED... and still do what the OTHER wouldn't do. So, hope that helped out OP.... Originally Posted by dallashall;...So I keep having this debate in my head as to what I should do, I'm open to ideas which is why I'm posting this comment.

Thanks in advance[/QUOTE
"So I keep having this debate in my head as to what I should do"
he asked WHAT, not who he should go see, or what other provider he should go so, or what provider offers what he was looking for or anything like that.

that's why i gave grace 100 atta-girl points - she answered his question directly.
Can y'all read? Originally Posted by LittleMiss
Lol!! You mean actually read the request!! Like that happens!!

Damn I luv THE AMBER OF DALLAS!! No BS with this Little Miss!!
I want to thank everyone for their responses. I especially appreciate Grace's response, it was right on point and really responded to my concerns. Thanks Grace!