The *official* COG Hates on Obama thread.

I figure instead of starting 50 different threads where he hates on the president, he can just use this one to post all his blind hatred.

It will save the board a lot of space.
  • CJ7
  • 10-19-2012, 03:28 PM
he likes the attention too much to post on a single thread
Hey; I am offended.......I know your a newbie MarxBrothers, but I been hating on Obama long before COG. I demand equal billing....

By leaving me out, you again show your own stupidity on all things Obama.
  • CJ7
  • 10-19-2012, 03:54 PM
Hey; I am offended.......I know your a newbie MarxBrothers, but I been hating on Obama long before COG. I demand equal billing....

By leaving me out, you again show your own stupidity on all things Obama. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

then post all your threads on this one and consider yourself an equal

By leaving me out, you again show your own stupidity on all things Obama. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I think it's important to not leave out Moochelle and Barack's communist party member, surrogate father, Frank Marshall Davis. They need to be hated on too!

No worries, we know you are an asshole too.
COG hates them all equally.
Maybe, but at least an asshole on the winning side. You on the other hand are both an asshole and loser.

No worries, we know you are an asshole too. Originally Posted by timpage
Hey, I hate Morons too...fuckers.
fine, all you haters can use this thread for your general obama hatred. Just stop cluttering the fucking board with it in every other thread...thanks.
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2012, 09:09 AM
COG hates them all equally. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Not according to his post count towards one vs the other.

Follow his actions, not his shrill.

In verbiage that you will understand Lama "Tollow the soap!"
Why do you consider telling the truth about Obama "hate"?
..This thing you have.....

......This Sicilian thing you 2 have.......

.........Must come to an end.
Why do you consider telling the truth about Obama "hate"? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Truth? You never tell the same so called "truth" about Romney, and you damn sure don't start 50 threads about him.

Hey just do it here in one thread, that's all im saying.
You didn't answer the question. Why is telling the truth about Obama "hate"?