Was The Murdered Lybian Ambassador Gay

Something that has not been discussed in the National News, and not even on Forums such as this, was did our State Department send a Gay Man to be ambassador to a Country that is controled my a Muslim population that considered Homosexuality a crime and a abdomination toward Allah.

Was Chris Stevens Gay? And if this is indeed the case, why would the State Department delibertly insult an already inflamed region my sending him into a boiling caldren of hatred such as lybia?

And, was the horrific death that the Ambassador suffered due to the crowd knowing about his sexual preferrence?
  • WTF
  • 10-21-2012, 09:08 PM
Don't get joe blow started!
I did read some where that he was, just cannot remember where.....sometimers
Not that there's anything wrong with it.
Holeeeeee chit!

well, you know... Then maybe the attack was an act of something else!
You don't make ambassadorial selections based on the bigoted views of the host country.
Bullshit. Incompetence has no excuse.

][/B]
You don't make ambassadorial selections based on the bigoted views of the host country. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
It is my recollection and understanding that Ambassador Stevens requested the post previously and welcomed the opportunity to work in Libya ..

he was fluent in Arabic dialects of the region from what I understand ..

the fact that he got along with the legitimate authorities in the region would more likely make him a target than any particular sexual preferences he my have had,

although if there were some fundamental objection to his preferences in a cultural/social context his demise may have been more easily rationalized.

He surely wouldn't have fit in well around here on this board with all the "liberals" in here. All the name calling and inappropriate slurs would have probably disgusted him.
the right wing would have called him stupid like they do anyone who disagrees with them..
the right wing would have called him stupid like they do anyone who disagrees with them.. Originally Posted by ekim008

and ...

the left wing would have called him a "cocksucker" like they do anyone who disagrees with them ... look around on the board.
I don't know if he was or wasn't and really don't care one way or another.
Something that has not been discussed in the National News, and not even on Forums such as this, was did our State Department send a Gay Man to be ambassador to a Country that is controled my a Muslim population that considered Homosexuality a crime and a abdomination toward Allah.

Was Chris Stevens Gay? And if this is indeed the case, why would the State Department delibertly insult an already inflamed region my sending him into a boiling caldren of hatred such as lybia?

And, was the horrific death that the Ambassador suffered due to the crowd knowing about his sexual preferrence? Originally Posted by Jackie S

the horrific death was suffocation .He was in a burning building..
You don't make ambassadorial selections based on the bigoted views of the host country. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I don't know if Stevens was gay or not. It's reasonable to assume that an openly gay American ambassador serving in a Muslim country would be exposed to additional risk. The State Department should have provided the additional security he pleaded for. Ambassador Steven's blood is on Obama and Hillary's hands.
Yeah, but his gayness is on yours, Bloe Joehard
Of course those kind hearted, caring, loving muslims don't much like women in power either. Can you say Secretary of State?