Social Postponed

Sorry gals and guys,

The social has been postponed for now. I will keep you posted on the re-scheduled date. I have approximately 25 - 30 persons that pmed me about wanting to come. Only 4 of them were ladies. Until we get more interest from the lovely ladies, the social will not happen. I will post a re-scheduled date and get back to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Elgato69
Good call buddy,,, it's not much fun if the ladies don't show interest.
I also agree that it was a good idea to postpone the Social. A Social with only 4 chicas would be no bueno por caca. There were only 2 chicas at the Laredo Social this past May & they were not my body type, I prefer slender chicas. I did enjoy hanging out with the Captain, meeting/talking/B.S.ing with Col. Zodiak, the chicas & other hardlegs.

The Captain & I headed over to Nuevo Laredo late night & slender chicas at the El Centro Panocha Bars were like an endangered species. That night sucked hind tit for me.
Sorry to hear that the event was cancelled. I will be cancelling my tour to CC as well then as the social was the main reason I was cumming to meet some new friends.
It seems that corpus no longer has the sex appeal it once had when it comes bringing in traveling ladies.
It seems that corpus no longer has the sex appeal it once had when it comes bringing in traveling ladies. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
I luved my visit to Corpus...and did really well profit wise and fun wise!

But the second time I was gonna tour there,I got only ONE appt request.

Maybe I will try to come this winter
Well Doggone!
Use it or loose it comes to mind here mr Smith.
Well you guys are no fun!
Well damn, I was going to contribute this to the cause...

http://www.amazon.com/Passion-Natura.../dp/B005MR3IVO
Good call buddy,,, it's not much fun if the ladies don't show interest. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
What about contacting Single1 and having a Corpus van bring his friends to Corpus?

I'm sorry! I didn't mean to joke in a mean way. Too bad the gathering was postponed.

Perhaps the future fortunes will be better.
I talked to PaulCan2, Redd19, NiceGuy53, 1Longhorn1, AllAboutGreek, DCarr, and Vector1. If you bring the van, we'll go but who is bringing the chicks??
Id be interested send me info
I'm interested in attending a social.

Can we start talking about what dates?

November 28th
November 29th

both look good to me. I'm just saying...