Is team Mitwitt Stacking the Deck with voting machines?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickunga...auses-concern/

Tony Tamer, H.I.G.’s founder, turns out to be a major bundler for the Mitt Romney campaign, along with three other directors of H.I.G. who are also big-time money raisers for Romney.

Indeed, as fate would have it, two of those directors—Douglas Berman and Brian Schwartz— were actually in attendance at the now infamous “47 percent” fundraiser in Boca Raton, Florida.

With that news, voters everywhere start to get this queasy feeling in the pits of their stomach.

But wait—if you’re feeling a bit ill now, you’ll want to get the anti-acids ready to go because it’s about get really strange.

To everyone’s amazement, we learn that two members of the Hart Intercivic board of directors, Neil Tuch and Jeff Bohl, have made direct contributions to the Romney campaign. This, despite the fact that they represent 40 percent of the full board of directors of a company whose independent, disinterested and studiously non-partisan status in any election taking place on their voting machines would seemingly be a ‘no brainer’.
Why I thought you were going to write about the Spanish owned voting machine company that is partially owned by George Soros. That sounds more sinister.
Why I thought you were going to write about the Spanish owned voting machine company that is partially owned by George Soros. That sounds more sinister. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Do they have machines in Ohio teacher man?
I wouldn't know. I have read that this company has built and maintains upwards of 30% of all voting machines in this country.
You wouldn't know.
Is team Mitwitt Stacking the Deck with voting machines? YES!

Obaminable supporters are not "machine friendly"

............ and rock axes leave hanging chads.
republicans never have voter fraud only democrats snick...
I don't like the idea of George Soros or Tagg Romney (Tagg?) or anyone else with a clear partisan bias having any interest in voting machines. I think it places a cloud on the process, and will simply make more money for more lawyers.

I also think there should be a printed record of all electronic votes, just in case there are challenges.
republicans never have voter fraud only democrats ... Originally Posted by ekim008
Glad to see you're finally coming to your senses. I was worried about you.
Tagg Romney ... sounds like he ought to be a Palin.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Glad to see you're finally coming to your senses. I was worried about you. Originally Posted by joe bloe

You left out the snick
It was his favorite game as a boy...
Hey, you can't blame the Republicans for this...they're just trying to catch up to all the voter fraud the Democrats have been perpetrating for decades. Cook County Chicago, Tammany Hall in Philadelphia, Huey Long in Louisiana, the list is endless. Democrats have made cheating in elections their national pastime. Republicans have the Hanging Chads, and that's about it. So lighten up, they're only trying to level the playing field.

My name is Chicago K9, and I approved this message.
Cheating is one of the Ten Commandments, just like Fucking your pals wife.

Repuglicans don't pay attention to the law... They only quote it.