Ohio Poll Romney 47% Obama 47%

This just out.......Suffolk Univ. Poll of likely Ohio voters 10-22-12

I bet Camp Obama is shitting in their pants!
The trend is moving to Obama in almost every state; can the Obamazombies point out one poll that shows Obama gaining on Romney ?

I don't think one exists.....

tick, tick, tick...
The trend is moving to Obama in almost every state;.. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Paging Dr. Freud! LMAO
The trend is moving to Obama in almost every state; can the Obamazombies point out one poll that shows Obama gaining on Romney ?

I don't think one exists.....

tick, tick, tick... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I think you miss-spoke....Polls show all trends moving toward Romney
ah; yeah...thanks tttalinky..................... ........
MarkyMarx, you got a poll that shows Obama is widening his lead in any state ?????????????????????

I didn't think so..................

Paging Dr. Freud! LMAO Originally Posted by markroxny
good riddance, Nov 6th can't come soon enough
MarkyMarx, you got a poll that shows Obama is widening his lead in any state ?????????????????????

I didn't think so.................. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Wrong again Whirl

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...-new-hampshire
Pssst! KarlMarxRoxny. Don't tell anyone, but I think Whirly hates Obama.

LOL!
New Hampshire !

Dang Funny MarkyMarx..................fro m your link: "The poll could be an outlier, as most recent New Hampshire polling shows the candidates tied or within 1 point of each other. "
New Hampshire !

Dang Funny MarkyMarx.................. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

You said ANY state Whirl. Sorry but you lose.

Whirl has no problem admitting he hates Obama CowardlyOldBitch. Do ya Whirl?
Paging Dr. Freud! LMAO Originally Posted by markroxny
Is that supposed to be clever?
CowardlyOldBitch. Not bad. I'm not sure I like it as much as CreepyOldLoser, which Marshall coined as AFreakin, but not bad, KarlMarxRoxny.

But I really don't hate Obama. I just intensely disagree with his policies. The only ill I wish for him is to retire early in a life of luxury as a former President. Oh, and to be tried for war crimes along with Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Hillary and others.
Ok MarkyMarx, some obscure polling company has Obama pulling ahead in NH, despite the recent polling data by nationally recognized organizations that show otherwise...the desperate clinging to some shred of hope.....it is sad to watch you Obamazombies going down in flames.............
Ok MarkyMarx, some obscure polling company has Obama pulling ahead in NH, despite the recent polling data by nationally recognized organizations that show otherwise...the desperate clinging to some shred of hope.....it is sad to watch you Obamazombies going down in flames............. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Is that how you say you were wrong? Ok, I accept.

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/...eks-to-go.html