VP Biden’s Brother Gets Hired by Development Co., Co. gets $1.5 Billion Govt Contract

ATTENTION! THIS IS A NEWS STORY. IT IS NOT AN OPINION PIECE. REPEAT: IT IS NOT AN OPINION PIECE.

In the recent debate the Vice President laughed off the issue of cronyism as not that big a deal. Well one can understand why after reading the attached article by investigative reporter Charlie Gasparino. Either Joe Biden has no idea what cronyism is, or he is all too aware that his family has benefited greatly from it and is seeking to deflect any attacks.

(From FoxBusiness.com)

How was it that HillStone, a newcomer in the business of home building, landed a massive and potentially lucrative contract to build 100,000 homes in war-torn Iraq?

Richter didn’t mince words. It really helps, he said, to have “the brother of the vice president as a partner,” according to a person who was present.

The “brother” Richter was referring to during the meeting is James Biden, the younger brother of Vice President Joe Biden.

Since November 2010, James Biden has been the executive vice president of Hill International’s housing subsidiary despite little if any documented work history in residential construction. And if the company’s projections are accurate, both Hill and Biden are on the verge of a huge payday, beneficiaries, some analysts believe, of James Biden’s connections to the Obama Administration through his older brother.”

http://www.foxbusiness.com/governmen...one-iraq-deal/
Tammany Hall's George Washington Plunkitt coined that "honest graft".
I dont believe it ! wtf and lil stevy arnt on here trying to tell everyone its all a lie.... They must be sick... Or their fingers are raw from jackin off...
So we borrowed 1.5 billion dollars to build houses in Iraq and then gave the contract to Biden's brother.
Yeah, we need four more years of this.........
Crickets......from the left
Of course. They can't defend this.
This story should be on the front page of the New York Times. If they cover it at all, it will be on page 26. If Dick Cheney had a brother, with sweetheart deal like this, main stream media would eat him alive.
This story should be on the front page of the New York Times. If they cover it at all, it will be on page 26. If Dick Cheney had a brother, with sweetheart deal like this, main stream media would eat him alive. Originally Posted by joe bloe
You're a lying partisan hack. It was HE who had the deal, MORON. It was much the same as Romney's "Blind Trust". LMAO! And the money? Trillions versus a paltry 1.5 Billion.
So, if the dishonesty and fraud are not too large, it's ok with you, right, Stevie?
That and if it is a part of a "movement".
This story should be on the front page of the New York Times. If they cover it at all, it will be on page 26. If Dick Cheney had a brother, with sweetheart deal like this, main stream media would eat him alive. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Dick Cheney didn't need a brother, he had Halliburton. They got sweetheart reconstruction deals too remember?

If this is in fact a cronyism deal, then honestly I AM NOT OK WITH IT. However, you will forgive me if I don't just take Fox Business as the only source for info on this story. They clearly have an anti-Obama agenda.

The other sources I am reading for this story are posing the question and not simply assuming a quid-pro-quo. We Democrats are at our worst when we hook up friends and family, however, I don't see PROOF that this is what happened yet.

If I do, I will call foul just like I would with anyone else.
WTF, no sweetheart deals for Odumbo's brother?!

WTF, no sweetheart deals for Odumbo's brother?!

Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
Maybe you should ask this guy about that
https://twitter.com/keithkoffler
COG; doesn't it feel good to stand up for honest government?

I can't believe these Obamazombies are defending his kind of corrupt government........
They will defend ANYTHING! That's what makes them so much fun.