Where is the most unusal place you had sex?

At the office ..with my secretary..oh my
in a warehouse on the metal rollers that you slide boxes across
Across a state troopers cruiser! Bad girl good guy thing. I will never forget it! Under a streetlamp at night in the rain.
On top of a large rock on the riverwalk
At about forty feet depth in the Cayman Islands:

On top of a large rock on the riverwalk Originally Posted by Likinikki
OUCH! (Or were you on top, Nikki?)
At a playground
In the parking lot at north star mall in broad daylight on a saturday on payday weekend
" In the butt Bob.." Somebody had to say it
On top of a Double Tree hotel! Being that high and naked with the wind around our bodies was amazing! I'd have to say it was even better than the DoubleTree Cookies!!! (And there is not much that is better than a DoubleTree Cookie!)
On a red Eye flight from Viet Nam. Everyone asleep over the Pacific....except me and a mature flight attendant, riding CG, in the back seat...across from the Galley. Cold as Hell, we had to cover up with a blanket. Great intro back to the real world.
My fishing boat, at night in the middle of a lake.
  • Mokoa
  • 06-13-2010, 08:42 PM
Near the edge of Lake Conroe.
Cow pasture on the fence line. The bull was being a voyeurist, to us too.
does this count? ---hand job to completion by my GF at the old Paesanos on mccullogh(between appetizers & main course-LOL!). table cloth covered the "action" but damn, the tables were so close to each other- i know the dude at next table knew what was going on...it made her even more crazy--she licked the "sauce" up off her fingers!