Are BBBJs safe?

I worry a lot about HIV. Its just so hard to stop once a provider starts doing it. I enjoy it while its happening, but sometimes I worry after its over. What about DATY? I enjoy that too

On another subject, would a provider be willing to show me how exactly how to find the clit? I'm always too shy to ask

Thank you
How old are you? Does your mom know you are posting?

When your pecker falls off then its time to be concerned.
No
But neither is driving
Are you giving or receiving them?

Getting out of bed comes with risks, climbing into bed comes with risks, crossing the street, eating a chicken wing, blowing your nose, sneezing alllllll have risks.

If you are worried about catching something from giving a blowjob, or receiving... then you need to find a new hobby.
If you don't know where my clit is ... you move to the front of the list... my DNS list that is.
No it's not safe, daty is extremely dangerous, and if you play with the clit too long..a liquid squirts out that can blind you.. Might need to pick a safer hobby like sky diving or alligator wrestling
lmao RL

Happy Hunting

Its doubtful the map will help.
Why wasn't the taint labeled?
Damn, he walked into a minefield with his questions. Munitions are exploding all around, with deadly consequences.
Thanks Sweet n Little! I'll bring that map with me next time I go downtown!
The anus in that picture looks like a little piece of cauliflower, hahahaha.
I doubt jimmy could even find his ass.
How old are you? Does your mom know you are posting?

When your pecker falls off then its time to be concerned. Originally Posted by pyramider
That shit made me spit coffee everywhere! Haaaaaaaaaa
Should I have asked for mom's contact info, too?