Still Voting for Mitt Romney?

Are you still voting for Mitt Romney?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Ym0i_Y5is

If so, go get your free "Chowderhead" bumper sticker.
At least once.
No. But not because of Ed Schultz. You can't be serious. The man is a cartoon.
I am voting against Obama, worst president ever and it may take years to recover from the damage done.
No. But not because of Ed Schultz. You can't be serious. The man is a cartoon. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

For once we agree. Romney is a cartoon!
Ed Schultz is an ex-football player who could knock your already empty block off.
You forget. I knew Ed Schultz when he was to the right of Reagan, on WDAY radio out of Fargo. He lost his job in a scandal involving another woman, when he was married to the anchor of WDAY news. He was an idiot then, and remains an idiot to this day.
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2012, 11:10 PM
I'm voting Romney off the Island!

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
WAAAHHH! WAAAHHH! WAAHHHHH!

Your boy was a pusstard tonight. But you're a DIPSHIT 24/7.

BTW, Romney wouldn't let you clean his pool house toilets, DOTY! You know it to be true.

Obama, on the other hand, would!
You forget. I knew Ed Schultz when he was to the right of Reagan, on WDAY radio out of Fargo. He lost his job in a scandal involving another woman, when he was married to the anchor of WDAY news. He was an idiot then, and remains an idiot to this day. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think you're lying. we ALL know there are no people in the Dakotas, and thanks to assholes like you, no buffalo either!

So go fuck yourself!
More dribbling bullshit-blather from the pile of bullshit AKA Assup! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Are you still voting for Mitt Romney?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54Ym0i_Y5is

If so, go get your free "Chowderhead" bumper sticker. Originally Posted by Little Stevie
Uhm, Yes, me and nearly all of my dead friends and relatives. ha ha ha

108 views, I bet that video nearly locked down Youtube. ha ha ha
Hell Yes......what other choices does America have?