Ass play toys?

I'm in the market for some toys for both my girlfriend and I to begin exploring some butt play. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Start small and work your way up. Fingers are a great way to start. Working your way up from little finger to thumb is a nice progression. There are butt plugs and vibrators smaller around than your thumb.

Lube is your friend, you can't use too much.

Shopping together for such things can be FUN!

Lots of conversation and laughter as you go is highly recommended.
Go to New Fine Arts and get anal ease and go to the Mockingbird location so you can visit the Altrrnatives(in the rear) get the WET URANUS lube... I do greek alot givng and recieving. Its the pre requisite for a GREAT ass time
Start small and work your way up. Fingers are a great way to start. Working your way up from little finger to thumb is a nice progression. There are butt plugs and vibrators smaller around than your thumb.

Lots of conversation and laughter as you go is highly recommended. Originally Posted by spice-is-nice

ditto!!

I especially love the vibrating butt plugs as a starter toy

have fun!

Lots of conversation and laughter as you go is highly recommended. Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
ditto!!

I especially love the vibrating butt plugs as a starter toy

have fun! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sounds kinky...I want to join!
Hint....skip your girlfriend and just call DR!!
A nice jeweled BP looks very nice when worn by my ATF.
Hint....skip your girlfriend and just call DR!! Originally Posted by angusranch

.......one day babe,we will play naughty!

That the way I have always started a newbie.
Lots of lube during heavy foreplay or after she has O'ed a few times.
You have to get her heated up!!
When they start asking for more, game on!!
That the way I have always started a newbie.
Lots of lube during heavy foreplay or after she has O'ed a few times.
You have to get her heated up!!
When they start asking for more, game on!! Originally Posted by fire engine red

Agreed! Always start small and with lots of lube. If you rush it or use to big of toys and give pain instead of pleasure. They will have a much harder time ever enjoying ass play. I have so many men cum to me that say no I dont like prostate stimuli, it hurts. PS should not hurt! It is all about the pleasure. Bottom line is slow down, seduce the mind and the body will follow...then introduce a small toy or finger well lubed as you give oral..........Yum Yum......Enjoy!
I love www.extremerestraints.com
(don't know if i can post that, i'll ask for forgiveness if not)

they have everything from tiny to horse size
Posting about extremerestraints gets you brownie points. Bet you didn't know that, huh?
Go to New Fine Arts and get anal ease and go to the Mockingbird location so you can visit the Altrrnatives(in the rear) get the WET URANUS lube... I do greek alot givng and recieving. Its the pre requisite for a GREAT ass time Originally Posted by CsexyCrystal
Although a lot of people use products like anal eaze (or however it's spelled) and will even use a numbing agent to do deep throating with men, I'm really against using that type of thing.

Pain is your body's way of telling you that it's not o.k. to move forward. With anal play, just my thoughts, it take a LOT of time and sometimes, it just doesn't work the first time around.

So I'm a fan of TONS of lube like the others have suggested. Or even the really slippery lube such as Liquid Silk or Butter Boy. It doesn't taste good, though, the ones with silicone but that might be a non-issue with most.

And then just enjoy yourself with no expectations.

Side note: Sometimes it takes a long time for a girlfriend, or even a boyfriend, to relax enough to get into the absolute wonderful sensations of anal play. I don't see it as a bad thing ... just something to continually explore and work on!!!

Hope my two cents helped!!!
Side note: Sometimes it takes a long time for a girlfriend, or even a boyfriend, to relax enough to get into the absolute wonderful sensations of anal play. I don't see it as a bad thing ... just something to continually explore and work on!!!

Hope my two cents helped!!! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I had one lady that is was more then 6 months of working it slow and easy.
Now it the first thing she whats to do. Sometime it all we do now.
Time and trust and lots of lube!!
http://www.amazon.com/Aneros-Progasm...aneros+progasm

A great Him toy. Not huge butt stays in and with some flexing will poke the P-spot just so. Down side being pricey butt when it cums to sex toys, cost should not be a deciding factor.