Whats worth it?

I have meet a couple of providers who would double there price when it comes to hourly rates. $$ for an hour but If I wanted another hour they wanted another $$ and so on. With some othere providers they have a set rate for two hours and more. What I am getting at is worth paying double? I would rather be with the other providers. Two hours, what is a fair rate Pm me people.
In the past the larger the order the lower the unit price. Not necessarly true any longer, people not smart enough to figure it out.
As far as I'm concerned a 2hr in that scenario is worth $$$, not double.
1. There is no down time between appts
2 . don't have to redo makeup etc
3. don't have to change the bed linens
4. it's a locked in appt w/ no risk of NCNS

Maybe some people can't do the math Bull, but I can. LOL
You and I must have went to the same school, RJ.
All the girls set there own rates and get what they think they can for there time. The business savvy girls look at some of the things that rj and Bull were talking about and wind up probably doing more multi hour hour appointments than girls that have a flat hourly rate.
Midnit369, maybe you should consider going the sugar baby route if you want more time with girls. I set up a sugar baby on a weekly allowance and she gets that whether we spend an hour together, or see each other a few times and spend several hours together.
From what I have noticed most of the women are $$ an hour and averaging .5 more every 30 min afterwards. But it all depends on the woman if you are a regular with them. I've paid $$$ for about just shy of 3 hrs, so it definately varies if they have another appt or nothing for the rest of the day. They do enjoy the convo in between refracttion periods and that is where you get to really see who they are.
"don't have to change the bed linens"

Yeah right, you really think they do that???....
You could promise them that you will pay their rent, right Smitty!!
350 for two hours is the best deal I've seen. 300 for two hours is tough to get them to agree to but if you can do it, more power to you.
Thanks guys.